stare at me while I kill you!

Ah Tuesday, the day I usually go out shopping, I gather what I need to keep me alive and only what I need. I get up out of my sleeping bag, put my usual fashion: black t-shirt, checkered red and black shirt over that, designer jeans, converse, black leather gloves and a black cap. I have had this fashion sense ever scince I was 18, I was very social until I saw my friends die, they didn't see it coming. I wiped my identity off the face of the planet, no one knew where I went I live by the name James sanders, when people come looking I change my identity and hide for months at a time, hence my murder case name is the ghostly werewolf! The werewolf part comes in because I take the heart and only the heart, I display all the hearts in a trophy room and the names are printed on solid gold plaques! The only way in is through a door, the door can only be opened by me, the code changes every 30 seconds and I get pager alerts when it changes and it is eye scanner protected finger print protected and lastly voice protected.

2 hours later - new assignment

"shhhuush my precious, it will be over soon" I said to the wife Mandy Holler, she mildly mumbles "so this is it then no phone call?" I take off the blindfold and demands she stares into my luminous green eyes, I then say sternly, "it is a quick sharp pain and you'll not feel another thing!" I walk to the stereo, I blast my all time favourite song ''Legacy - Black Veil Brides''. I take the knife out of it's casing, the deadly blade is made of a stainless steel alloy, it has a carbon fibre handle incased in a coating of ivory and wrapped in leather, it has two ribbons coming off of it one red the other black!

I take the knife and I remove the coat she is wearing, it reveals a checkered shirt blue and black, I say to her with a small grin, "you have style, shame you're a part of my contract, we would have got along!" as a psychotic laugh bursts from my mouth like a bullet out of a gun. It was at the moment the knife pierced her chest, a spine chillingly, nerve shreddingly, high pitch scream echoes through the abandon asylum; out the thick, heavy duty, iron incased oak doors and finally into the ghost town like streets!

I finished up and turned to see the man, Danny Holler facing me holding a gun at point blank range! he stares into my eyes, with a deep breath and a calm voice he said, "you will be in prison for the crimes you have committed, put the knife down and no one gets hurt." I slowly pick up the holster for my knife and yeild my weapon, put it safely in my belt hook and say calmly whilst I walk towards him "you don't have the guts to shoot me." I stand at a distance of 3 meters from him, looking into his eye's and as I tighten the strap on my leather gloves, I whisper to him "put the gun down and face me like a man..."