to be or not to be (alive that is)

I remember small parts here and there of our life but I struggle to believe that it happened. It was 4 minutes later that Violet says " yes Jack, I will join you!" I look at her amazed, run into her arms and hold on tight. she says "do you want to know how you came to be who you are today?"

I stare at her with excitement and curiosity, she looks back and says, "I will take that as a yes?"... she looks down at the ground as if remembering it all, and she begins "it all started with our divorce, you couldn't bare to look at me with your beautiful luminous green eyes, I always said sign the papers, you always replied okay pass them here, you started and ended up breaking the paper with your tears! we agreed on a day for you to do it and well you decided to finish the papers and once you finished they were finalised and you were left alone homeless, you said mark my words no wife and husband will be happy again if they cross my path!" I stare at her with shock and horror as I recall it all! I ask for a hug and she says as we hug "now information for information, tell me how I can access your security vault of hearts!" I reply with "no your not getting in!" she says swiftly "one more chance!" I scream "no you hut me!" I feel her warm hug becoming more loving, she whispers "your choice, your loss!" she takes the knife to my solar plexus (between your ribs), and she left me there taking my knife and the bag with the hearts, she takes some c4 and as I drift into a long never ending sleep, she slowly fades in the distance!