That is when it all started

"Since when did I have a wife?" I said with shock, Violet replied with a happy tone in her voice "since we were 21 years of age, but after a while you of our marriage you got amnesia and forgot everything, I had to leave because it turned out that your amnesia made you murderous." I look at her puzzled and then looked at her sad facial expression, I said to her "so we are married, I had amnesia but now I don't and that made me murderous? " she exclaims "there is more to it but you wouldn't understand!" I look at her realising how strongly I feel about her, so overwhelmed with the feeling of love I hugged her; next thing we know we are making out on the warm sand... only then to be interrupted by Danny yelling "oi, lovers I want my reward from you Violet and my freedom from you Jack!" I am the first to stand up, I help Violet to her feet and ask "what is his reward?" she looks at me with a psychotic smile "it is for you to finish the job you started!"

I turn around as quick as a flash, I walk towards him at a surprisingly fast speed, I draw my fine weapon and I lunge it into his chest and begin to say my rhyme " Hide the identity of my life, take the heart of his wife, I will kill the person of their dreams, yet nothing is ever what is seems" I grip his heart firmly and gently remove it from his chest, I grab the bag that Danny had been carrying, I open it to find his wife's heart so I thow his heart in and swing the bag over my shoulder. "Violet I have a question" I ask with curiosity, "yes Jack?" I look at her and say "join me, join me in my line of work, will you do me that? I love you!" she stays silent for a while, during the time she was thinking I was working on remembering the life we shared.