four

Simon sat on a plane sighing as Josh and Tobi sit behind him.

Simon hasn't talked to JJ since the crash happened. After everything happened, JJ ran away, missing the court date and had police looking for him. He actually lives in New York, where he has become successful in acting.

Oddly enough, JJ had been seeing Louie and hanging out. She forgave him for the accident, as it was both their faults. Yes, Yale is in Connecticut, but he has millions of dollars, and its not that far away honestly. JJ was able to get out of court and the search by paying authorities millions of dollars.

Bribing normally doesn't work but he was able to work out a deal.

"Simon, this is the worst idea ever. I mean honestly, if you think this is reasonable you are insane." tobi.

"I don't know how many times I can here you say that. It is getting on my last nerve." Simon groaned looking out of the window on the plane.

"Watch, he will pussy out." Josh whispers to Tobi.

"I will not pussy out." Simon argues back.

"Yeah so then I get this call on skype by someone, and i ask who it was because I had no clue who was calling. Guess who it turns out to be?" Lou says to JJ.

"Who?"

"Simon! The prick had the guts to call me, let alone even look up my profile!"

"Are you serious? Is he mad? I mean anyone who left you after using you makes them an asshole! He can't just act like everything is going to be okay." JJ laughs.

Louie shrugs her shoulders and sighs. "I don't ever want to see his face again. Not after what happened. He never bothered to come to the hospital or ask if I was okay. I mean, why after a year would he decide to try and see me? He never cared. Utter BS."

"Yeah, its bullshit." JJ sighs.

"You want to go for some dinner? What about MC Donald's?" Lou suggests.

"Yeah that sounds great." JJ laughs.

This is not going to go well...