CHAPTER 15 - THE END

Ezra's POV

It's been a month since we started to search for Kanan. Nothing appeared it was like he vanished. Just when we are going to prepare a mission to get information Koumori enters the common room.

Koumori: "I know where is Kanan".

Ezra: "What?! Where?"

Koumori: "He's in Tarkin's Star Destroyer... but there's a problem".

Hera: "What kind of problem?"

Koumori: "He's going to be sent to Mustafar".

Everyone: "What?!"

Hera: "Okay, then Washi and Hyou you will be our back up so you'll stay on the Ghost and also will take care of Caleb; Koumori, Sam and Sabine will go and steal an Imperial Freighter; the rest prepare everything for the mission".

We all nod and leave. I go to my room to take my lightsaber and look over Caleb one more time before leaving for the mission.

When Koumori, Sam and Sabine return with the Freighter we all go into it and go to Tarkin's Star Destroyer to take back Kanan.

As we enter we send a magnetic pulse before docking on the ship as we go we separate in two groups. Hera, Sabine and Zeb go make sure ant trooper goes to the cell parts, while Koumori, Sam, Kitsune and I go to Kanan.

As we reach his cell we open it and when we enter we see Kanan in a torture table so we deactivate it and I catch Kanan before he falls. I put his left arm around my shoulders while Kitsune puts his right arm around her shoulders.

Kanan: "You shouldn't have come, but I'm glad you did it".

Ezra: "Well, you would have done the same".

We all go to the generator room to put the ship on auto-destruction but as we enter we see the Inquisitor standing there.

Inquisitor: "Think of going somewhere, my boy?"

Ezra: "Get out of our way".

Inquisitor: "Don't think so, besides do you think that's the correct way to treat your owner, once I'm done with your friends I'll take care of you".

Says the Inquisitor with an evil grin on his face. That makes Sam and Koumori attack the Inquisitor with their lightsabers while Kanan, Kitsune and I go to the control panel, just when we are going to reach it the seventh sister appears.

Seventh Sister: "I don't think so".

Then Kitsune attacks her leaving me with Kanan.

Kitsune's POV

I start to attack the Seventh Sister getting her away from Ezra and Kanan and give them time to go to the control panel. I fight her until I have a chance and strike her down with my lightsabers, just when I am going to turn I hear a scream behind me and I turn around to see Koumori.

Koumori's POV

Sam and I are fighting the Inquisitor until I see him with an evil grin and he throws his lightsaber, just when I look the direction of the lightsaber I see it's going towards Kitsune so I jump in front of her and yell as the lightsaber stabs me.

Kitsune & Sam: "KOUMORI!"

Then they are beside me in no second, I know that if they don't get away soon they will die.

Koumori: "G-Guys *coughs* you have to... get away... now".

Sam: "No, we're not leaving you here, you can't die!"