Chapter 1

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Alright, alright." I've groaned under the duvet. I hate the alarm clock. One of the things i hate the most. Seriously, who wants to be woken up in the middle of a nice blissful sleep and dreaming about your hollywood crushes being... ooops. I went far. ;D

I got nothing to do but raise the white flag and surrender my battle with the alarm clock. It's funny that at every moment the sun would rise, that'd also be the commencement of my ever so tragic battle with the most evil technology invented. Guess! It had two round metal ears, and a round face. Not to mention the funny circle-ish algorithm. If your guess was mickey mouse, then I'd say you need to recheck your IQ.

"JEAN! MORNING! ALREADY! SCHOOL! BREAKFAST! GRADES! JOB! FUTURE! AAAAAHHHHH" My super adorable, one of a kind, quiet, understanding, not pusher, exceptional and born with ettiquette mother yeld from downstairs. I got a lot of sarcasm.

"MOM! I HAD ENOUGH MONOTONE SERMON WITH THE ALARM! AT LEAST TRY TO ONE MY SIDE!" I yelled back. I rose from bed and fixed the duvet. I heard her snicker. That woman!

"WELL I HAD CONTRACT WITH MR. ALARM CLOCK! I SHOULD USE HIM MORE OFTEN!"

"WHATEVER!" I yelled. Well, i have to enemies already, my mother and mr. Alarm clock wh she had contract with. Well, that won't make me rich.

Anyways,

I fixed up my bed and went to the shower. Funny fact, I love the chilly feeling of morning water. Whenever I shower in the morning I wouldn't use the hot water faucet. I have weird temperature capacity.

I opened the faucet and let the cold icy water flow down heaven, which is my body. I really worship my body because WHO WOULDN'T? I'M SO HOT, EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM COULD'VE MELTED! AND THAT'S NO JOKE! I took the soap and roam it around my body. Ahhh! The feeling of soap around your body, makes me wanna come. Oops. That sounded a bit promiscous, ain't it?

Now for some shampoo. Of course, a hottie like ain't gonna be perfect without this jizz like fluid on my hair. Lol! That sounded so dirty. Sheesh! Anyway,

♪rub rub rub ma hair!  

♪gonna rub rub rub ma hair!  

♪Am not be perfect without this shit!  

♪gon' rub run rub ma-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I almost slipped. I hold onto the towel hook and the faucet handle. Fuck this guy!

"Come on, it's ge'in late stud." My cousin, DANIEL, spoke, peeking through the semi open shower door. Well he could've spoken his profanities outside the shower, I could've responded neatly and less... slipping and stumbling.

"Alright, alright. You know Daniel dear, you gave me fright." I sneered. *sigh* when will he grow up? I mean we are already 17 and yet, he still is like 13 or something. SOMETIMES FUCKIN' 5!

"Whatever, be fast. Ain't have time to wait." He rolled his eyes, and went out of the shower. Sheesh! What a git!

-fast forward of events, cause... well... I can't narrate Jean's showering in DETAIL!-

I walked out of the shower and flew towards my drawer.

*sigh*

"What can I wear?" I spoke, under breath as I look at my gazillion hanged tees, shorts, denim etc. Ugh! Why are clothes too hard to be picked? Fine. Just gonna go with denim jeans.

I've pulled up my jeans and zipped. Wore a nice purple tee saying "Bitches be like Me!". Oh yeah! I'm like miley... with a twist. I laughed at the thought. Miley has spoken (or thr internet) that she changed because of a break up. I don't hella care!