The Concert I Didn't Pay For

MAC'S P.O.V.

The boys are coming this week. They perform Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The team and I are going on Saturday, for bonding or something. I think one of the parents paid for it. Not like I mind though.

Today is Thursday. The boys are flying in today and staying at a hotel blocks from here. I see them perform in 2 days and our game is in 4 days. Holy shit.

Shit. If I don't hurry I'm going to be late for practice.

SATURDAY!!!

We are standing outside the arena. Normally by now I would be inside.

"I'll be right back." I tell the player and walk over to the guards. "Hi. My name is Mackenzie Rose Clifford. Call your head security guys about me. Tell them I am here with my soccer team."

They look at me funny and finally they do it. One of them steps away and makes the call, he comes rushing back. "I am so sorry Ms. Clifford. Go right ahead."

"Thank you." I smile at him. I turn towards the girls. "Come on guys. Through here."

They all come running towards me. "How did you do that?"

"I have a few connections." I smirk. They all start asking questions again, "Ah ah. A magician must not reveal her secrets."

When we get there I text Mikey.

NEW MESSAGE
TO: SUPERSTAR!
Hey! We are here. Where do you want to meet?

Within minutes, I get a message back.

NEW MESSAGE
FROM: SUPERSTAR!
Tier 3, row 30, seats 14 and 15.

Well that was really specific. Cool. Now that everyone is exploring I can sneak off to go talk to him.

When I get up there he is already there. "Michael?"

He turns towards me and smiles, "Mac!" He runs over to me and hugs me. "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too!" I know it sounds weird but he still smells the same.

"Let's sit down!"

"Okay. So why did you choose this spot?"

"This is the only spot the spotlight does not hit in the whole arena. Plus it does not echo that much."

"Nice choice, Mikey."

"Why thank you!" I laugh.

"How's the boys?"

"Same old same old. Missing you though."

"I highly doubt that."

"They do. A lot. Ashton most of all."

"Yeah yeah."

"It's true. Why wouldn't they miss a gorgeous girl like you, sis?" I blush. "It's true. You are so beautiful. Long hair, pretty eyes, small waist, big ass!" She shoves me. "Just seeing what they said they liked in you." She snorts.

"Anyways!"

"Nice shirt!"

"Thanks!" I say. My shirt says 'Mikey's girl!'

"I love it!" He says laughing. "How did you get in here so early?"

"Pulled a few strings."

"Ah." He closes his eyes and puts his hands behind his head.

"Mikey, you need to get back down there. The doors about to open."

"I've got 30 minutes."

"You need to get down there before they come looking for you."