{Chapter 5}

~4 year time skip brought to you by Max's ginger hair~
~Bee's POV~
"Hey Bee?" Mom asked opening my door and peeking her head in.
"Ya mum?" I said looking up from my laptop.
"Mind if your father and I go out for a few hours."
"No problem." I said
"You and Dec are gonna have to watch the twins because Maggie's out with her friends and-" I cut her off
"I told you mum, it's fine! I've watched the twins plenty of times!" Even though I'm only in 6th grade, I watch the twins all the time. And I think it's super fun! My parents go out almost every week on Saturday for a date night so Dec, Maggie and I always watch the twins who are 3 at the moment but their birthday is next week.
I closed my computer and placed it on my bedside table.
I hopped off my bed and went to the door to see my mom in a long lavender dress with a tight bodes and flowy skirt. She wore white heels and a white flower crown. She had on light make-up and a heart-shaped locket dangled from her neck.
"How do I look?" She asked me.
"You're asking me?" I said jokingly, looking down at my Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirt and torn jeans.
"You're right." She joked. "Should have asked Maggie before she left."
"Har Har." I sarcastic laughed.
She giggled and said "But seriously, do you think your father will like it?"
"I mean, I don't think he cares. I mean you're married." I said. "But honestly, you look stunning!"
"Thanks sweetie!" She kissed my forehead. "Welp, gotta run! I'll Be home at 9!" She waved at me as she walked down the stairs.
I turned and knocked on Declan's door. No answer.
"Declan?!" I called.
"Downstairs!" I heard him call.
I walked downstairs, catching a glimpse of Mom and Dad driving off, and turned to the living room. I saw Declan sitting in the middle of the long couch. Kat rested on a pillow to his left, asleep. And Alex on his lap watching the movie on the TV. I sat on Declan's right.
"What movie is this?" I asked.
"Cars 2." He said, distracted by the movie.
"Ugh." I sighed. "The first on was better."
He quietly laughed and Alex shushed us.
"Shh-y!" He said in his adorable high pitched voice. "I wanna watch da mofie!"
I smiled and watched the movie too.
The twins are the cutest! Kat has dad's hair and mom's eyes and Alex has mom's hair and dad's eyes.
Pretty soon Alex zonked out too and mom and dad came home. They came in talking and laughing. I shushed them.
"Kat and Alex are sleeping!" I whisper shouted.
Mom laughed and came and picked up Kat.
"I'll go put this one to bed." She whispered, trying not to wake her up. "Declan, mind grabbing Alex for me."
"No problem." He said lifting Alex off the couch.
~The Next Day~
I sat on the school bus, staring out the window. Declan and Maggie sat across from me taking but I kinda zoned out. I was lost in thought.
Suddenly, someone sat next to me and tapped on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Mason.
"Mason!" I smiled.
"Hey!" He smiled back.
Mason has become my best friend and I care for him so much! We spend so much time together that our parents ship us. I swear our parents are insane.
We chatted about random stuff -as best friends do- until we got to school.

~~~~~~
I know it was a bit short sorry!
Plz check out my second account where I write about anime! FairyTailFics7
Love ya all!
~Caeli