{Chapter 6}

(4 years later)
~Bee's View~
I was walking down the hall when I felt an arm wrap around me.
"Hey Bumblebee." My boyfriend smiled.
"Hey cuteness." I replied.
He ran his hand through his scruffy brown hair, something that made him even more cute.
"Hey Mason," I began, he turned his head toward me, raising his eyebrows. "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"
Mason seemed to ponder the question for a moment, his eyebrows furrowing, scrunching his forehead into thin wrinkles that looked weird on his young 16 year old face.
"In a nice home in the county." He talked like he was telling a story, gesturing with his arm as if there was picture of it in front of us. "With an adorable wife," - he tapped my nose, making me giggle softly, - "and a lot of money!"
I glared at him. "You forgot something."
"Oh ya!" He laughed. "And at least one kid."
I was proud of him, he new exactly the life I envisioned.
Then he quickly added with a smirk. "So far."
I pushed his face away, causing him to laugh. My face felt hot. I knew what he was implying. (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
"Let's just get to the bus." I groaned, prying his arm from around my waist and shoving his hand into mine. He walked after me. I found it was very hard to hold a straight face while he made jokes and poked fun at me, but I pulled it off.

When we got in the bus, we sat next to each other, I rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes a bit as he quietly read me a book we were reading together.
"Aww!" Said Declan, who I hadn't realized had sat down in the seat across from us. "Couple goals!"
I lifted my head to look at my brother and realized he, surprisingly, wasn't making fun of us.
        "Why are you so mushy-gushy today?" I half-joked. I truly wondered what was making one of my usually very annoying and sarcastic siblings so romance-y.
          Declan suddenly looked flustered. His cheeks light pink. "It's just... you guys... you guys are cute. That's- that's all." He looked away, his cheeks and ears red.
         "Oh Dec!" Mason laughed, poking fun at my brother, "do you have a crush?"
          Declan's eyes widened and he looked away again, his entire face bright red. I looked at Mason and we both smiled the same sly smile.
         "What's her name?" I asked resting my chin on my palms, smirking.
         He looked over his shoulder at me. "It's not a her." He mumbled, the words only making him more flustered.
          "Fine then." My smile grew larger. "What's his name."
        Declan mumbled something that was way to quiet for me nor Mason to hear.
         "Could you repeat that?" Mason continued to poke fun at Declan. He cupped his hand around his ear, as to try and hear Declan better.
         "Matthew Jacobs." He said louder this time.
          The internal image of Matthew popped into my head. The kid was really nice and cute with always perfect black hair and the kindest of smiles. If I had to choose a kid to date Declan, it would probably be Matthew.
        I shrugged. "I ship it." I said nonchalantly. I placed my head back on Mason's shoulder and he continued the story, leaving Declan speechless and flustered until Maggie got on the bus. I almost laughed.

I hope you liked this chapter.
The next will be another time skip (obviously)
Peace!😽✌️