1

Pichit stared at the brunette for a moment before he started laughing.

Valentina blushed in embarrassment and hit him, calling "Stop laughing, this isn't funny!" But that didn't stop Pichit from laughing at the girl.

"Oh it is funny! That's why I'm laughing!" Pichit later on said between giggle fits, as he slowly managed to calm down. Valentina still glared at him, nevertheless.

"Aww, I'm sorry Vally, I won't laugh again." Pichit grinned and leaned over to ruffle her head, but she leaned out of the way just in time. She watched the Thai male snicker as he then pulled out his phone, beginning to laugh once more.

"What?" Valentina asked, a little confused now. Pichit turned his phone to her and showed her the text Yuuri had sent him.

Yuuri: Hey Pichit, why is Vally's phone off, Viktor wants to talk to her
sent 7:39pm

Yuuri: Oh right, you have practice, nevermind
sent 7:40pm

Yuuri: Hello Pichit, it's Viktor, tell Valentina to turn her phone on
sent 7:47pm

Yuuri: No, forget it, just tell her I texted and tell her to text me back
sent 7:48pm

Yuuri: Yurio did text her btw
sent 7:53pm

Valentina's eyes widened as she saw the confirmation that Yuri really did text her. "Oh my god, what do I do?!" She asked, a hint of panic in her voice.

"What do you mean, what do I do? Text him back of course!" Pichit replied, an amused look on his face. "But he'll block me when I tell him I'm not Otabek!"

Pichit raised an eyebrow at the girl and sassily placed his hand on his hip "Okay, why the hell would he do that?" Valentina frowned a little, trying to think of a response, but she couldn't think of something. "That's what I thought, now turn that phone back on and reply. You know very well it's an asshole move to read and not reply."

Valentina blushed a little and muttered "You're not my mom." She grabbed her phone anyways and turned it back on. She ignored the texts that Yuuri and another unknown number, probably Viktor, had sent her, heading straight for Yuri's chat.

Yuri: Otabek are you serious
sent 7:34pm

Yuri: C'mon
sent 7:46pm

Yuri: Oi
sent 7:57pm

Valentina: umm this isn't Otabek, it's Valentina

Yuri: Who?

Valentina: Valentina Giacometti

Yuri: Ahh the little sister of that pervert on ice

Valentina: Hey! Don't talk about my brother that way!

Yuri: Tch. Anyways, do you have Otabeks number? At the finals he told me you're his ex when he watched you skate so

Valentina paused. Otabek had watched her skate? She hadn't expected that from the Kazakh male. But she didn't expect a lot from him anyways.

"You okay? You look a little red." Pichit teased, resulting in the female blushing a little more. "Otabek watched me skate at the Grand Prix finals..." Valentina mumbled, making the male before her laugh "Of course he did! Didn't I tell you?"