Dinah/you G!P you

You've been at work all day and your gf missed you. She decided to text you and send you some photos making you extremely hard. When you come home you show her who daddy is.
I wrote this.

Dinah's pov/
I was laying in bed thinking about my sexy ass girlfriend when I started to get turned on. I wanted to touch myself but I got a way better idea.
I get my phone out and text her a pic of me in just my underwear.

To Y/N😘: mmm baby when are gonna come home. I need you now (photo attached)

I got a reply right away and smiled at what it said.

From Y/N😘: Fuck babygirl don't do that. You know I'm at work.

To Y/N😘: I need your dick in me right now daddy. You can work from home (photo attached)

I sent a photo of me touching my clit through my underwear. It took all of my will power to not rip off my underwear and start fucking my pussy but luckily I kept it together.

From Y/N😘: I'm on my fucking way. You better be completely naked and on your hands and knees when I get there.

I knew she was gonna be here soon since she works a few minutes away so I take all my clothes off and wait for her.
When I hear the door open my clit twitches as I start to think about what's about to happen. I feel someone run their hands up and down my ass and I shiver at the touch.
"You've been a really bad girl haven't you babygirl," she says whispering softly in my ear and biting it.
I bite my lip to hold back a moan and I say, "y-yes daddy I've been your bad girl."
I feel a sharp slap on my ass that makes me gasp and moan.
"Fuck babygirl you are so wet" She runs a finger slowly up my pussy
"Who made you this wet huh, she says huskily as she shoves a finger in my pussy.
"Oh god y-you daddy. Only you", i moan out not so quietly.
"Are you a slut for this cock babygirl", she slaps my ass again but harder and i moan loudly.
"Yes daddy. I'm a slut for your big fat cock. ", after I say that i feel her take her fingers out and I groan from the loss of contact.
I look up to see her wet cock right in front of my face waiting to be sucked. I licked my lips at the sight and start leaning over to suck it but she stops it.
"No no no babygirl i gotta punish you", she says with a smirk and pulls out handcuffs. She cuffs my hands together and stands right in front of me.
"Now you're gonna watch me as I jerk off. You aren't gonna make a sound and your gonna open your mouth when I tell you to got it"
"Y-yes daddy
She sticks her dick right by my mouth and starts stroking it slowly. I bite my lip trying to supress a moan from hearing her grunts and moans.
"Ugh fuck dinah"
Fuck i can't take this anymore. I know I'm gonna be punished but i don't care. I gotta have her in my mouth now. I lean over and stick her whole length in my mouth. Before she can object i start humming as i deep throat all of her 9 inches.
She grabs a fist full of my hair and starts fucking my face.
"Ugh oh fuck yeah suck that dick"
I moan at her filthy words and her huge dick hitting the back of my throat. I continue sucking her off and I start to feel her dick twitching.
"Oh fuck yeah I'm gonna cum. You're gonna swallow my cum babygirl. All of it."
I moan and start sucking her off faster until I feel loads of cum shoot into my mouth.
"Ugh yeahhh swallow my cum slut"
I swallow all her cum and look up at her with a smile.
"I'm sorry for being a bad girl daddy."
"Oh you will be babygirl. You definitely will be", she says with a smirk evident on her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi lovely people. Tell me what you think and message me some requests. I'll be putting up a part 2 soon love ❤
Just a picture if perfection before you leave

 I'll be putting up a part 2 soon love ❤Just a picture if perfection before you leave