Dinah/you G!P

Written by me
Your pov/
I pushed Dinah against the wall and whispered in her ear "who do you think you are teasing daddy like that"
The whole was spent with Dinah teasing you and you having a boner.
"I-im sorry daddy"
I groan hearing her call me daddy. She knows I love when she calls me that.
I push her down on her knees and say,"you caused this baby and now you're gonna fix it"
She nods her head and pulls down my pants and boxers rather quickly. She slowly licks up to the tip of my dick and i groan.
"Fuck babygirl suck my dick. Take it like the slut you are"
She wraps her mouth around my my tip and slowly takes my full length inside of her.
"Ugh yeah baby just like that."
I grab a handful of her hair and i start fucking her mouth. As i do this she starts humming around my dick.
"Fuck yeah baby. Are you gonna swallow my cum like a good girl."
She moans a yes and looks up at me. I feel my dick start to twitch and I know I'm about to cum.
"Oh yeah baby swallow my cum."
I start fucking her mouth faster till i feel myself release my load into her mouth. She looks up at me and swallows every drop. I almost cum again at the sight.
She stands up and kisses me not being shy about sticking her tongue in my mouth. All you could hear was the smacking of our lips and the moans escaping our mouth.
I grab her ass and she gasps in my mouth at the contact. I slowly take off her shirt and bra and start getting to work on her hard nipples.
I suck each one and I softly bit her left nipple.
"Mmm yes daddy, " she says with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly parted.
"Tell me what you want babygirl", I strip her of all her clothes and lift her on the wall with her glistening pussy in my face.
"I-I want you to eat my pussy daddy"
"Beg for it," i say with a smirk on my face.
"Please daddy easy my wet pussy. I need your tongue in my tight hole so bad. Pl-
I cut her off by taking a long lick up her clit.
"Oh yes daddy right there. Eat my fucking pussy."
I suck on her clit hard while teasing her tight hole with my finger.
"Ugh please daddy give me your fingers."
I shove two fingers in her and nibble on her clit making her scream out.
"Oh god yes Y/N, FUCKING MAKE ME CUM"
She grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes be deeper into her pussy.
I add another finger and start thrusting hard into her while sucking on her clit hard.
"Yes daddy I'm so close. Fuck yessssss"
She cums in my mouth and I swallow every bit of it.
I put her back on the ground and she smashes our lips together. I tongues fight for dominance and if course i gain it.
I pull away from the kiss long enough to say, "bedroom NOW"
She grabs my hand pulls me upstairs to our bedroom and she pushes me on the bed. She slowly crawls towards me and straddles. I can feel the heat of her pussy radiating on my dick and it causes me to groan.
"Fuck ride me baby. Show be what that pussy can do."
She puts my 9 inches in her pussy and slowly grinds on me.
"Ugh yes daddy, your dick feels so good."
I feel her start bouncing and i moan out.
"Fuck yeah baby take this dick"
I grab her hips and pound into her pussy hard. All you could hear was our moans and the sounds of our skin slapping each other as I pound the fuck out of her pussy.
"Ugh fuck daddy I'm close."
"Yeah babygirl cum all over my dick"
She screams my name and releases all over my dick. She bends down and slowly licks her cum off my dick.
"Oh fuck you're a dirty little slut aren't you?"
She looks up at me with am innocent smile and says,"only for you daddy"
I flip her on her back and i slam all my length into her. She screams out and bites into my shoulder causing me to groan in pain and pleasure.
"Oh daddy yes pound my pussy. Make me cum."
I pound into her as hard as i can and i feel myself about to cum.
"Fuck babygirl i need to pull out"
"No daddy, i want your cum inside of me."
I feel her clench around me and feel myself start to cum.
"Ugh fuck I'm cu-ahhh yes"
We both scream out as we cum together.
"Mmm i love you so much",she says with love in her eyes and a smile on her face.
I look at her with a smile and I say,  I love you too babygirl."
I kiss her on her forehead and we both fall into a peaceful slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooo beatiful people. What do you think? Should i keep writing?
Comment and message me with your ideas. I also need someone to make me a cover so if you want text me on my kik at kayla_kay248
Bye loves❤