The morning after

Harry's POV:
This year was crazy. I think about it a lot. How the ones that I love have died. How if I weren't born no one would have to be put in a  situation like this. Having to watch their loved ones die because of me. The battle at Hogwarts was devastating. So many people died. I can't get over it. Depression and self-loathing pour over me like a waterfall. I look out my window to see Hogwarts destroyed, in pieces. I leave my dorm room. Its time to go.

Harry leaves his dorm room and meets Ron and Hermione by the great hall.

Hermione's POV:
As I watch Harry come down the stairs I rush up to him. All I can do is give him a hug. We stand there for what seems for hours, and I'm okay with that. He especially needs this right now. He lets go of me and looks down at me, still holding onto my upper arms, like to say don't let go.

Harry:
"Where's Ron? We all should be together in this time of hurt."

Hermione:
"He's coming. He's just saying goodbye to Hogwarts, we won't come back for a long time Harry. If we even get the chance to, Everything's gone."

Harry:
"I know, I feel empty leaving. It's all my fault. And I can't help to feel like I'm leaving Hogwarts in ashes."

Ron suddenly walks in

Ron:
"Hey, mate, that's not true, maybe the ashes part, but you just saved the world. And Dumbledore always said Hogwarts is full of magic, I bet it'll be back and up and running sooner or later."

Harry looks down and smiles

Hogwarts express whining the distance

Hermione:
Guys, it's time to go say your goodbyes now, or forever hold your peace. (Chuckles a painful chuckle)