meeting one direction

Chapter 1

    Hi! My name is Hope! I just won tickets to go see One Direction in person! I love One Direction! I have posters in my room all over the place! My order of faves is Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, then Zayn. I love them all don't get me wrong. I feel I love them all the same, but everyone askes so I guess that's my order!

     I'm on my way to the concert right now! And I'm gonna get to be in the front row! So, I'll tell you about it later! When I get there.

                                                                     ~one hour later~

      I CANT BELIEVE IM ACTUALLY HERE!!!!!!! This is so cool I'm totally hyperventalting!! They are about to come out on stage!!!! Girls are screaming around me. I'm cool and collected on the outside, but inside I'm screaming. See I don't understand the screaming! Or the stalking them and all that! THEY ARE NORMAL PEOPLE TRYING TO LIVE NORMAL LIFES!

      Try to act like your a civialized person! When your crush is jogging and he ends up on your street and you see him you don't start screaming! Or at least you shouldn't cause that's weird and it'll scare him off! It's the same thing with a celebrity! Oh well, can't change is girls I guess!

       I can see pictures but not like following them around like the pop. do! Pop. annoy me and I'm so not famous! Just leave them alone! Stop threatening them! Let them live their life!

       Oh, here they come!,....Now they are singing! I guess I'll sing along!

       "That's what makes you beautiful!"

        Niall just touched me! I might faint! He may be my new favorite! He is whispering to Liam while looking at me. Is he really talking about me? I didn't do anything but touch his hand and smile! Do I have something in my teeth? Crap! Is there something on my face? Ugh! This will be fun to meet them with something on my teeth or on my face! I wonder if I could check?

        Awhile later it ended. Time to go meet them. I go to where the lady had told me and showed my pass. And they take me to the room where the boys are. They said to have fun talkin to the boys,pictures were aloud, and then the boys will ask you to leave when its time.

        I say thank you and they leave. I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

        "Come in!" I hear all the boys yell.

        I turn the knob. Here goes nothing. Hope just relax and be yourself. AND DONT FORGET TO BREATH! I tell myself. Turned just a little more. I slowly start to open the door.

                             ~A/N I know cliffhanger! sorry, but that was a great time to do it!!Don't hate me! Remember this is a fan fiction! Hope is just like me! She thinks the same, acts the same mostly, but the name is different! I have never met One Direction, but I really want to!! So whatever Hope says of thinks or feels its a mirror image of me with a little tweek sometimes. Just so you know! like or comment do you like? comment if you have met One direction of been to a concert! that'd be so cool! thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day. I'll update soon :) #lotsoflove ~