Chapter 29 Pt.1

Perrie's pov

"Babe! Jump on my back!" Michael yells

"Michael! We just got off the plane"

"I dont care come on" he says

I smile contently and jump on his back as he grabs my thighs and starts walking over to baggage claim.

"Where are we meeting everyone?"

"Ashton's house" Michael says

I nod and hold onto his neck and play with his green hair under his snapback.

Alot of things have happened in the past few months. Me and the girls have finished the entire album that Michael said we should call DNA so we did. We also got signed to capital records and our single Wings is out and so far everyone loves it which makes me very happy.

Our Album will be put out sometime next year so im really excited for that to be honest. The boys album comes out in June and they're really excited to have the world hear their music. Michael had played some of the songs to me and I think everyone is really going to love it.

We were told to go home and see our families for Christmas so here we are now back in Australia where it's really hot and were used to it being cold in London. Currently Michael has green hair and I have Bright red hair you know for Christmas and all, but honestly im a pretty attractive red head; Michael's words not mine.

Michael grabs our things after I complained about how I would get down and grab them but he insisted so I kissed his cheek and nodded.

We were now on our way to Ashton's house from his mom who picked us up. Michael and his mom were not in a good place for awhile but one day I found him locked in the bathroom crying to his mom how much he missed her and ever since they've been talking everyday.

"I missed you so much, mum" Michael says

I can see her smile from the mirror.

"I missed you too, Michael. And Perrie, we weren't on a good start when we met but Michael has told me so much about you." His mom says

"Mum please dont" Michael whines

"Oh please do" I say noticing Michael's playful glare.

His mom laughs and starts rambling about how much Michael talks about me. My face is technically as red as a tomato and Michael's face is in my lap as he groans in embarrassment.

We arrive at Ashton's place and Michael's mom says she'll put our stuff in Michael's room so it'll be there when we come back.

We walk inside Ashton's house and I see Ashton's mom and pull her into a hug who hugs Michael aswell. I walk downstairs to the basement and once I get down there im greeted with hugs.

"Hey girls!" I say being hugged by each of them.

"How was the flight?" Leigh asked

"It was fine, slept through most of it so yeah."

I walked over to the guys giving each of them hugs and they asked me a few questions regarding the flight aswell.

"PERRIE!" I hear a voice screech

I feel arms wrap around me and I look at the person hugging me and I notice that it's Ashton's little brother Harry.