For The First Time Life Has A Meaning

-Sylvia-

Forever, to me, I don't know why I'm still alive. I don't know why I haven't killed myself yet. To me, life has no emotions, no friends, no talking since the accident, and no family. My family was small, but I loved them. My family was just my mom, dad, and my twin brother, Finn. Finn was my only friend, since I never really wanted friends. People have tried to be friends with me, but I told them the only friend I ever really needed was Finn. Finn did the same. Finn was the best friend in the world. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't my brother. I never met my mom, since she died five days after me and Finn were born. She died from cancer. My dad and I were sports fans. We loved any sport, no matter what. During that, I was a baseball player and he was an ice hockey player. We were both MVPs three years in a row. Dad was the star player on his team. Every game, he scored every goal. Me, I hit grand slams every game. And as tradition, we went to Applebee's to watch every hockey victory on TV. Then the accident happened on dad's last game- of his and Finn's life. After the second period, Finn went out on the ice and played around. The biggest guy on the other team though Finn was one of our team's players and tried to shove his skate blade into Finn's leg. Dad went out to save him, but the big guy tripped dad and the blade went into Finn's and dad's necks. They got killed instantly. I went out and hit the guy in the back with my baseball bat. He was escorted off the ice and the rest of the game was canceled. Me, all I did was cry. My dad and brother were dead. Our team members saw what had happened and told me that no one could use dad's number, seven, but me. I never played, but I was number seven. We held a team party for Finn and dad. the team was really nice and said nice things about dad and Finn. But after their deaths, I never talked or went to school again. That happened when I was thirteen. I'm nineteen now, but that memory is, and will be, fresh in my memory forever. I never stopped crying for a while the day of the accident. My whole family had died. My heart was and is broken. I don't know what to do know. I think I'll just die... of pure sadness.