A new family and friends Also the cute dress - Chapter 4

I hope you guys like this chapter! This chapter is dedicated to cindylouy, she was the first one to like this story. It is nice to know that people out there are reading me book and that they like it please comment, like, vote, google plus. I hope you guys like tis chappie!!! :)

-- Lauryn

         As soon as i stepped in the magnificent house a refreshing cool breeze of air hit me, it felt good since we had been walking in the woods for the day.

        "Hello anyone home" Jayson called out

       "Jayson is that you" an unknown voice called back

       "yep it's me" Jayson called back

Jayson took me by the hand and led me to a door of the living room, that said Alpha Johnson.

I stoped nervously in frount of the door

       "Come on Eli," Jayson gave me a reassuring squeeze on my hand

I nodded nervously and entered the room. A man, who looked a lot like jayson was sitting behind a very large desk, he looked up and said hello Jayson and who have you brought with you?

"Hi, I'm Elianna Bethany Greenhaven, and i am from the Green Haven pack, well i used too be.

"What do you mean he replied"

"Well i got kicked out of the pack, I honestly don't know why, so i guess that means i am a rogue, i am also sorry for intruding on to your lands when i ran i was just thinking that i needed to get out of my fathers land" I said, trying to use my manners that my mom Sara tought me

"Nnonsense you are no rogue" he said with a stern looon his face, "you can now be part of our pack, excuse my manners i am Alpha Johnson, and i run the pack here"

"Thank you so much"  i said gratefully

"Jayson take her to sasha's room to pick out some clothes, they should fit her"

Jayson led me out of Alpha johnson's office, up the stairs, and down the hall. We entered a door that said DANGER DO NOT ENTER, the bedroom had pink, green, and blue walls, i absolutely loved it. A girl who looked like my age was sitting on the bed listening to music, she looked up as we walked in

"Oh ok. . ." Jayson said awkwardly "Sasha this is Elianna, and Elianna this is Sasha my twin sister, i guess i will just let you two be, later. And then he left

"hi" she said brightly "welcome to my room, and don't mind Jayson he is a werido, we better get you dressed in some thing cute, we are going to accept you officially tonight"she squealed, I cant wait, i like totaly know that we are going to be the best of friends! come on lets get you cleaned up"

The shower felt really nice and once i stepped out of the bathroom Sasha was ready she took me dirty clothes and threw them in the Landry basket, then she told me to take a seat in her chair in front of the mirror, she strightend my blond hair and then cut it so it had some layers. Sasha applied black eyeliner and eyeshadow, then she put some clear lip gloss on my lips. When she was done she squeled and turned the chair aroud, i loved it! She walked over to the closet and said i have the perfect thing to wear. She pulled out a a dress that had a black top and the pink bottom pooffed out, it was magical and fit perfefectly on me. (a pic of the dress is on the side)

"Thank you so much sasha i love it"

"Your welcome, we have to hurry people are statringto wonder where we are,"

I took a deep breath and folled sasha out of the room