F o u r

"This morning, September 12, 2014 at exactly 9:00 , some of the owners of the apartments on Main Street and 84th have called the police early to report a tragic scenery. A man around his late thirties was found in an alley, dead, It appears to be as if someone beat him repeatedly in the head and left him to bleed to death. More information will be coming up next on Sunny times New York."

I finished up pouring milk in my bowl of Cheerios, Alana sat at the round table in the corner of the small kitchen watching the news while she had her coffee.

I stared at the box shaped TV with a blank facial expression.

"It's sick how some people kill for no good reason" Alana's voice rang throughout the quiet kitchen, other than the sounds of the TV and my spoon clinking agains the bowl.

"Maybe they had a reason" I mumbled with a mouth of Cheerios.

She just shrugged, picking at her muffin. She didn't have school today, or any day at that. The minute the school board found out about the fight they expelled her.

They didn't want the schools name to be tainted with such "violence". Bullshit.

I'm glad she's not stuck in that hell hole where she's being pushed around by some whore, while I sit in the dirty auto shop not knowing what the hell is going on.

"Ana!"

I rolled my eyes at the sound of Joeys raspy annoying voice.

Setting my bowl by Lana I left the kitchen jogging down the spiral stair case until My feet padded the cold cement ground of the auto shop.

"Whats up Joe?" I greeted the old man who was currently huddled in a circle along with the rest of the crew.

His arms were crossed and he had this facial expression, almost as if he were in pain.

"I, uh, gotta talk to you about something in private" he mumbled turning away from the group. He dismissed them leading me towards his office.

"Whats wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows staring at the pacing man before me.

"Mikey was found dead this morning, by fifth avenue" he almost whimpered.

My eyes bugged out of my sockets, "Madman Mikey?" I choked.

He nodded, jaw clenching as he stood there looking around at everything other then me.

"Oh god.." I was in the state of shock, "how, who?"

"I'm not sure who, but I know it's that dog and his pack" Joey growled.

"Wolfe? why would Wolfe want to kill Mikey?"

"Cause Mikey was one of our best men, and when you destroy the wall that you built for protection your an open target."

I nodded, the sentence somewhat making sense, I was still shocked by the sudden death of one of my uncles men. I wonder where he was and what he was doing last night?

"There's a new guy coming in"

That sentence alone caused my head to snap up towards my uncle who was still in deep concentration, I hope he doesn't mean what he just said.

"New guy? what do you mean a new guy? as in a replacement?" I asked, my eyebrows creasing in deeper.

"Something like that," Joe shrugged making his way out of the old mildew scented office.

"How can you just replace Mikey? He was one of your best men! it's like replacing family"

He turned to look at me with hard, cold, dark eyes.

"Yes. Mikey was one of my best men, my right hand man. But we need a new boundary. Trust me this guy knows what he's doing"

I growled, Mikey was like a brother to me, he can't just replace him as if he didn't matter at all.

"He was like your son, like a brother to me and all you care about is your replacement? that's low"

"Why don't you quite nagging to me about it and go train, our next drop off is in two days. Get ready"

He ended the conversation with just that, leaving me to stand there.

I eventually changed into some comfortable tights and a tank top and grasped my iPod tightly in my hand.

I walked into the small gym room we had built behind the auto shop, half the employes where there training also.

I started off with the punching bag, sticking my head phones in my ears and playing my music.

It's been a while, probably three hours or so since I've been in here. I would occasionally take brakes by sitting on the bench while listening to music or just watching the rest of the guys train.

Tony, another one of my uncles men came over and sat right next to me on the cold metal bench.

"How come you've been down with the frown Ana?" he teasingly asked adding in a small pout.

I chuckled, "your a retard. You heard what happened to madman?"

He looked down at the floor, "yeah. It gets to you once it sinks in" he mumbled half heartedly.

I nodded in agreement. We remained silent, as if paying our respects to the great man that was once alive one minute then found dead the next.

"Hey! team meeting!"

We turned to look at Joey who stood at the entrance gesturing everyone to where he stood.

Once we were all front and center, he began to speak about the 'replacement'. Some guys thought it was outrages to replace madman, others thought that it was a good idea.

"He'll be here shortly" he ended his speech.

I rolled my eyes, "this guy could be a major screw up for all we know"

"You got that right" Bailey mumbled. Another one of our allies.

"I can't wait to meet this joker," tony mumbled.

Everyone kept throwing around their own comments, laughing here and there occasionally when someone's comment was offensive more than others.

"He's probably some prissy pants that doesn't even know how to hold a gun properly"

Everyone laughed at that comment, for some reason.

"Is that so?"

All heads snapped towards the entrance, once again, but this time it wasn't Joey which I had supposed it was, but it wasn't.

There stood a man, probably around his early twenties, dressed in dark clothing, eyes hidden behind ray bans, arms crossed. You could tell he was well built by the way his muscles strained against the fabric of his dark tee.

"You must be the replacement?" I dared to ask.

He chuckled darkly, wetting his lips with the fat of his tongue, "I prefer prissy pants"

Even though he wore sun glasses, you could still tell he was sending a death glare to the person who made the comment.

"Whatever you want pretty boy!" someone shouted from the back.

He took his glasses off, revealing his bright eyes.

My eyebrows furrowed as I examined him from head to toe.

Curly hair.

Long lean body.

Bright eyes.

He looked me in eyes, his eyebrows creased in a frown, he knew what I knew.

He knows what I know.

He's the guy from the alley.