Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3 "ANOTHER ALPHA?"

"Sooo I heard there is two Alpha's and there twins." Jamie said as my eyes widened while Amanda rolled her eyes. Right now we were at Writing and the teacher had not have even came in yet. "Yep my uncle had a twin. Wait how come you guys didn't even know about this?" Amanda huffed out as I fixed my sweater. "Nope I was too scared to even get knew one." I exclaimed as Jamie rolled her eyes. "What do you mean you were perfectly find with Mr.Blake?" Jamie asked as I tensed. "That's because he a-" The door slammed open making me close my mouth as I smelt the other alpha.
He had bright green eyes with midnight black hair and had on a black tight button down shirt that exposed his muscles with black jeans. He looked around the classroom. Like he was looking for something. When he came eye to eye with me he licked his lips as his eyes glowed bright red making Amanda nudge my shoulder.
"Welcome to my class. I'm Mr.Donovan but my full name is Tyler Blake Donovan. I am the Alpha as is my brother who was with you guys last period." Mr.Donovan spoke as he kept his gaze on me the whole time. "Now can everyone introduce themselves?" Mr.Donovan asked as he sat down on his spinny chair. Everyone introduced themselves then it was my turn. I stood up as I could feel Mr.Donovan's eyes gaze at my exposed body and unique Tattoo's.
"I'm Kiara King. My mother and father are beta's of the pack. I'm a u-unshifted w-werewolf and have 2 b-brother's." I said as I looked around biting my lip shifting my gaze to the ground taking a seat. Some people snickered but at I had the guts to tell people my title and if I was shifted or not. "Nice very unique Kiara." Mr.Donovan said as I nodded taking my books out not bothering to say thanks. "Everyone please turn to page 23 in your books." Mr.Donovan said as he started passing paper's. I could feel my breath quickening as he purposely dropped my pencil case making me roll my eyes as we both picked my stuff up. He touch my thigh making me jump quickly sitting back onto my seat. "Um you dropped this." He whispered putting the pen on my desk as he squeezed my thigh making me jump again as he smirked flashing his red colored eyes. Now I know were he get's the cockyness from. I nodded rolling my eyes. He left to his desk as I huffed out thanking the moon goddess that no one saw the little stunt he did. I jotted notes down when I heard my phone beep making me gulp as everyone looked at me. "No phones in class Ms. King." Mr.Donovan said as I rolled my eyes taking my phone out as I looked at the message.

Unknown: Don't think I didn't see what happened between you and Mr. Donovan.

-C

I gulped as I raised my hand. "Can I please be excused Mr. Donovan." I asked as I putted my phone inside my backpack. "Yes you may. But you only have 5 minutes so make it quick." He smirked as I nodded taking my things leaving the classroom walking into the deserted hallway.

I was walking to the girl's bathroom room when I smashed into a wall? "Watch where you're going baby doll." I heard the voice say which was a familiar voice to. I looked up as I saw my first worst nightmare. Mr.Blake. My eyes widened as I could feel my heartbeat racing while he stared deep into my eyes.

"Y-yeah s-see you a-after s-school." I stuttered as I went to leave when he grabbed my wrist smashing his lips on mine. I pounded on his tattooed chest but wasn't working. He snaked his also tattooed arms around me as he pinned me against the lockers.

I didn't know what I was doing till I bit his tongue making him jump back as he whipped the blood from his mouth making me smirk as I went back into Mr.Donovan's classroom. "A bit late. Don't you think?" Mr. Donovan said as I nodded walking back into my seat when I realized that I didn't use the bathroom making me groan as I held my legs shut writing my notes.

Once writing was done me, Jamie, and Amanda meet up at the cafeteria for lunch. "What do you want? I think I will have pizza for today." I said as I licked my lips looking at all of the delicious flavors making my stomach rumble. "I'll have a pizza too I guess." Jamie said as Amanda left us to go flirt with the guy from earlier. "Wanna have lunch outside?" I asked as I really needed to get some fresh air. Jamie nodded as we left the cafeteria going towards the bleachers.

"So what's going on with you and the twin teacher's?" Jamie smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Nothing. They keep touching and kissing me." I said as her eyebrows arose. "What do you mean kissing and touching?" Jamie asked with a worried face. "Mr. Donovan touched my thigh when he purposely knocked over my pencil case and that meet me after class with Mr.Blake was to only have a freaking makeout session with me." I said as I felt myself fuming with anger.

"Why didn't you tell me after it happened." Jamie asked as she started to tear up. "I was scared." I whispered as I took a bite of my pizza. That's when I saw them both staring at me very intensely. I could tell they were in the writing room cause they were literally staring right at me.

"There looking at us." I said as I could see Jamie turn to them as they smirked waving at us. I rolled my eyes as Jamie stook out the finger making me laugh as we ditched the bleachers into school which might not have been the greatest idea but as long I didn't see there faces it would be perfectly fine.

TIME SKIP (AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION)

I slowly walked to Mr. Donovan's classroom which I was assigned to go to. I opened the door to see them grading papers making me tense as I walked toward the back desk which was all away in the back for they couldn't see me. Sadly being the first person to have detention I'm the only one here.

I took out my homework seeing there was nothing here to do and sadly yes this school get homework on the first day of school. That's when I heard them both put their pens down as they got up making my stomach twirl in nervousness. I pretended I didn't noticed when I felt Mr.Donovan's hands snake around my waist as Mr.Blake moved my work to the side making me shake my head no.

"Let go this is not appropriate. I'm your student." I said as Mr.Blake picked up my thighs backing himself into the wall as Mr.Donovan came behind me kissing my neck making me tense as I looked as Mr.Blake who grabbed my chin forcefully putting his lips onto mine. I squirmed around as they didn't budge just groaned as I could feel my body reacting but my mind was telling me no.

I punched Mr.Blake's chest as he let go of the kiss making me spit in his face again. "That was not nice baby doll." Mr.Donovan growled against my skin as I rolled my eyes trying to wiggle my way out of this wall of both men. "Let go of me. NOW!" I roared as I felt my werewolf teeth penetrate from my gums. "No you are are's and are's only." Mr.Blake growled as he wiped the spit off making me smirk as he smiled.

"Now princess will you be a good girl and make sure to not skip class. Or else things will happen." Mr. Donovan said as I slowly nodded wanting to get out of here. They both let me go as I quickly grabbed my things.

I tried to open the knob which was locked tight making me groan as I looked back at them. "Goodbye kiss?" Mr.Blake said as I rolled my eyes pecking both of her lips. As i did so I took the key from Mr.Blake pockets. "See you tomorrow." They said in unison as I unlocked the door making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

But I couldn't be like this no no. There my Alpha teacher's nothing more. At least I hope.