Andrew Benintendi

This one wasn't requested but it's a little preview of a full story that I'm working on! I hope that you guys like it & please let me know if you have a request!

I walked through the door looking for a familiar face. This city  was so loud and everything was moving too fast for me. I was about to take my phone out of my pocket to text him when I felt a strong arm around my waist. I could smell the fragrance of his perfume. I didn't need to look back to know who was holding me.

"I thought you forgot all about me" I said holding my suitcase with one hand and reaching out to put my hand over his.

"Sorry there was a bit of traffic" I heard Andrew's voice. I turned around to face him. I hadn't seen him for  10 days and myself I couldn't believe it that I actually survived being away from this man.

"I hope that you never become a Yankee!" I joked knowing that the Yankees are the Red Sox number one rival but also knowing that baseball it's a business and we never know what's going to happen next. The Red Sox had been playing the longest road trip ever and New York was the last city before the head back to Boston. 

My job as a Real State Agent had me running around because there was this huge deal about to be close but there was a little hesitation from one of the parts and that made the whole process to fall back and it took way more time that what we had anticipated.

"Yeah, you are not the  only one" Andrew said half laughing. I traced my fingers down his cheek. His beard had grown and his beautiful eyes were as bright as ever. Looking at his face I could only think how did I get so lucky?. He was wearing sweatpants and fit t-shirt that showed how ripped he was.

I felt his hand move to my lower back as he pull me in and his lips met mine. Andrew and I didn't do a lot of PDA  but I just missed him so much and there was no way that I was just going to cut this kiss short. We only ended the kiss because our lungs needed air but we stayed close I could feel his smile against my lips.

"I missed you!" Andrew said. We were so close that his lips touched mine  when he spoke.

"I can tell" I joked. I gave him another quick kiss.

" God, you look even more beautiful after a really long road trip" Andrew said kissing me again.

"Mr. Benintendi!, don't we have a place to be?" I said with a little laugh.

"Let's get to the hotel!" Andrew said taking my suitcase and putting his other arm around my waist.

***

When we got to the hotel it was about 12 pm. The Red Sox were not taking batting practice because the game from the night before had ended  super late and the manager though that the guys needed to rest. They had been in three different cities in nine days.

"I'm so tired!" I said jumping on Andrew's bed. I had taken a super early  flight from Miami to New York and it was a little crazy .

"How was you  flight?" Andrew asked while putting my suitcase on a side.

"Awful!, I hate connecting flights!,  but since I had to book it last minute the only flight available  that was going to allow me to be here early was with a connection, in Alaska out of all places!" I was laying in bed with my hands on my head and my eyes close. I heard Andrew chuckle softly.

"I'm sorry that you had to endure that baby!" He said and I felt how he started to take my shoes off.

"The things I do for love!" I said in a fake frustrated cry as I was lying in bed unbuttoning my shirt.

"I'll make it up to you!" Andrew said as he started to kiss his way up my stomach.

"Yeah, I know a way or two that you could!" I said when Andrew finally reached my face.

"Oh yeah?" He said before he gave me a quick kiss.

"Hummm" I said as my hands found the back of his head and I started to play with his hair.

"I think that we are thinking the same thing" He said in between kisses.

"How long till you have to go to the ballpark?" I asked as I felt how the needs of having Andrew as close as possible were rising.

"We have time!" Andrew said with a little smile knowing exactly why I was asking.

"Good, because it has been too long!" I said while finding my way to the waist of his pants.

"I agree!" Andrew said taking my yoga pants off.

Our hands were all over the place it almost felt like we were two hungry animals that couldn't possible be able to be apart. I loved this guy and being with him just was the most amazing thing ever. Every time that we made love felt like a brand new experience and it only kept getting better.

*****

"Man! I so needed that" I said with a little smile.

"Yeah, me too!" Andrew said pulling me closer to him and kissing the top of my head.

"I love you, you know" I said kissing his chest.

"Oh, I thought you were only using me for free baseball tickets" Andrew joked.

"Well, at first I was, but you are kinda lovable!"  I said  while playing with his hair.

"Yeah, I heard that before!" Andrew joked.

I was still looking into his eyes because I couldn't believe that I was so lucky, I had the an of my dreams right next to me and nothing in this world matter but the fact that we were together and loving each other in this hotel bed somewhere in New York.