Chapter 5

Jason's POV

I watched as my good girl was sitting on the deck where I was pushed off when I was younger. I saw her drawing and humming with her feet in the water. She was so beautiful and pure. Such a good girl.

her friend came over and they started talking and laughing. My good girls laugh made me smile and my heart skip a beat.

The two started to undres sinto swimsuits. I didnt like that my good girl was wareing that but, I did like seeing her that way. But I felt that I should only dress that way for me. I felt my pants tighten at that thought and my thoughts traveled to the bad side a bit.

'It's ok Jason. She is a good girl and your a Good boy. If you two do that sort of thing you will still be good. Since you two was meant for each other. Once married you two will be able to make more good boys and girls.' Mother told me. I nodded.

I saw that my good girl and her friend had gone into the lake and was swimming splashing around. Laughing and squealing.

Something was wrong with my good girls friend and some of the other bad people here. I don't know what it was. But soon I will get rid of them all and will have my good girl.

_____

Lucy and I was playing around when a boat stopped over near us.

"Come on you girls we're going for a ride." Jessie said. I saw Lucy glare at him. " No thanks." I said. He huffed. "Come on have some fun." He said. "We was till you showed up." Lucy said. The two glared at each other.

I rolled my eyes at the teacher and I nudged Lucy before swimming back to land. She followed suit.

I walked into the cabin 

"God why is he our teacher he's a pervert." I asked. Lucy smirked. "That he is. But he seems he has the hots for you Miss Innocent." She teased with a wink. I shuddered in disgust. "That's gross. How do girls at school find him attractive? He looks like your run of the mill pervert." I questioned.

"I have no idea. But hey lets go check out the cabins we found yesterday. I think I over heard that Hal is bringing out his stupid bong and that Rachel was going to try and hook up with Mitch. I'm sure you don't want to be around that." Lucy said. I nodded quickly.

"Anything. Do you think that it's from Mr. O'keefe's story?" I asked. She seemed to tense but looked over shoulder and smiled. "Who knows." She replied.

We got ready for the hike and she went to go ask Seth if he wanted to go and I was to go ask if Richie wanted to go.

So here I am shyly standing infront of his room. Apparently Seth had gone to little built in gym and was working out.

Something I wouldn't have minded watching both him and Richie do.

.....

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I waited a moment and before I went to knock again the door opened. Revealing Richie. He gave me one of his rare smiles. "Hey Kate. What's up?" He asked.

I looked down feeling my cheeks heat up at how he was looking at me.

"Um. Lucy and I are um going to go explore the cabins we found last night and we wanted to know if you wanted to come along.." I trailed off as he reached under my chin and made me look into his beautiful blue eyes.

He had his glasses off so nothing blocked my view of them.

My breath caught in my throat and I lost my train of thought.