Chapter 7: School Sucks

I decided on some.chapters i will have a song to go with it the.song for this chapter is skyskraper by demi lovato.

Arias p.o.v

I hate school. Except for my friends and the crew and austin. Everyone there hates me. Why? I didnt do anything to them. In class i just pretended nothing happends but when i get home i dont stop crying untill someone calls me or comes in my room. But anyway it was the first period of class and i had music with this girl talor and her and sarah were the cobras. Yes the cobras the meanest, nastiest, fakest, bitches you could ever come in contact with. And taylor hates my guts one time she spilled her pasta on me at lunch. Like realy what did i do to make her hate me?

*music class*

Taylor: whore hay. Wait that sounds too spanish. What about.... Hay whore.

Sarah: ya what she said

Taylor: sarah...... Stfu!

Sarah: ya what she.....  Oh sorry ill stop

Talyor: so hiws austin in bed?

Aria: excuse me?!?

Taylor: did i stutter?

Aria: no i didnt sleep with him. Howd every guy in school in bed? Seeing you have slept with everyone of them you probably even slept with the janitor!!!

I think i said that to loud cuz everyone wad staring at me.

Taylor: well well well the slut has a mouth thats not just for sucking dick. Who knew.

Thats it this bitch is done!!!!!!!

Aria: Escucha putita crees todo eso porque tienes a alguien para dormir contigo y en realidad tu solo una gran puta fea gorda y no uno ama así que cierra la boca ahora!

I decided to put my translater app on so after i said those words she could hear them in english.

Arias app: Listen you little bitch you think your all that because you can get a guy to sleep with you and in reality your just a big fat ugly whore and no one loves you so shut the fuck up now!

Taylor got up and slaped me. Expected but what she doesnt know is PORTORICANS WILL AND CAN WOOP HER ASS! I punched her right in the nose. And she fell to the ground and cried. I looked at my hand there was nothing on it so i whiped it off and kissed my own middle finger knuckle. And ofcourse the teacher sent me to the principles office. Suprisingly all i got was 3 detentions. The principle said the only reason i didnt get suspended is cause she hit me first and litteralty the whole school but the cobras have.complained about her.

the school day went by and everyone was thanking me i herd there was even i paticion to get the principle to take my detentions away. Wow guess im more liked then i thought. I love it! I havnt seen austin all day. Where did he go? Oh well less aria time for him ha ha ha ha ha just kidding.i herd someone running down and yelling all i could understand was "aria.........taylor kissed......now hes in the hospital......... Lets go..... Ill do your homework for you" what is going on here? Turns out alex was the maniac screaming out the school

Aria: ¿Que?

Alex: aria after you beat up taylor she wanted to get revenge, so on our way to lunch she pulled austin into a kiss and before austin could puss her off jydazia pulled her by her hair off of austin, yelled at austin, then beat the hell out of taylor and it took me the crew austin and dove to pull them apart,

He paused to catch his breath

Alex: then austin went home and slit his wrist because of the thought of him hurting you was to mutch i guess and now hes in the hospital asleep and wont get up LETS GO!! NOW!!!!!!

Aria: oh my god oh my god. Ugh lets go

I pushed everything in my locker and ran to alexs car and drove to the hospital in what seamed like hours.

We got to the hospital and approtched the front counter.

Alex: hi im looking for austin mahone im his twin alex mahone.

Lady: um................. Room 2596 on the second floor.

Alex: thank you so much have a nice day mam.

We got in the elivator.

Aria: realy alex you and austin look nothing alike but what ever

Alex: did you want to see him or not?

Aria: hell ya he needs to wake up.

We arrived in the room and i calapsed at the sight i saw.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hows the story? I know its short im sorry. What are you thinking? Anyone think they know what aria and alex saw?

Follow me on twitter @AriannaCeresi

Send me a kik @ceresilover_92

Love you guys till next time bye