Chapter8 : OH MY MAHONE!

Song of the chapter two is better than one by b.o.b. And tswift

Arias p.o.v.

I colapsed at the sight that i saw......

Austin was just lieing there pale week but his eyes were open. He pickef up his head and looked right at me and smiled. The heart monitor went beeping like crazy.

Austin: see i told you my h-heart races evey t-time i see you.

Aria: i-im s-sorry a-austin!

I got up and ran to his side and huged him. The docter camr into the room.

Docter: well hello mr.mahone. when did you wake up?

Austin: about ten minuetts ago

Docter: oh well how are you feeling?

Austin: better than before

he reached for my hand. his hands are so cold but felt right and realy soft. I was week hes always so warm and his hands are never this soft maybe a little but not softer than mine. I wanted to cry for him. This is my fault all my fault if i have never have beaten taylor this wouldnt have happend.

Austin: aria this wasnt your fault it was taylors

Aria: crap i was thinking out loud again wasnt i?

Alex and the doctor: yes

Aria: oops and yes it was. If i didnt hit her she wouldnt have wanted revenge and you wouldnt have tried to so the unthinkable. Well at least i thought it was unthinkable but i guess not.

Austin: no it wasnt your fault it was taylors and mine. But mostly taylors.

Aria: how was it you and taylors fault?

Austin: it was taylors fault because she is i turd and kissed me wich i didnt kiss back i promise i would never do that to anyone espacaily you. And it was my fault for cutting.

Aria: stop your going to make me cry more and austin it was mine and taylors fault. No if ands or buts about it.

Austin: ok. Ill know it but i wont talk to you about it

Aria: your the most difficult person i know.

While we were talking the doctor had left and alex sat on the extra bed in the room playing on his phone. I am so mad at taylor i want to rip her head off. Her and her friends always hang out at dunkin dounuts after school. I have my plan and i need alex.

Aria: hay alex can you drive me to dunkin i want a coffie and the coffie here sucks.

Alex: sure austin is that ok

Austin: ya as long as you bring me a coffie and a doughnut

Aria: large iced coffie light with the sugar melted anf a chocolate glazed?

Austin: you know me all to well

Aria: i know byeeeeee

I kissed his cheek and walked out. I was hyped. Taylor will never step close to me or austin or alex or there friends and my friends ever again.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hows the story? sorry its short i know but im sick and this is all i had in me. But the next chapter will be better promise and if its not all the best promises were ment to be broken.

Vote comment

Follow me on twitter

@AriannaCeresi

Send me a message on kik

Ceresilover_92