chapter10: the devil meets the semi devils

thank you @RyleeCamara for being the first one to comment for me to continue so this chapter is dedicated to you kisses .

song of the. chapter Mmm yeah by the amazing AUSTIN MAHONE!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Arias p.o.v.

Taylor: aria your house is beautiful

Aria: thank you

Taylor: your welcome

Aria: TWINS!!!!!

Lilly: WHAT!

Aria: come down here duh

Beany: what do you want?

Aria: meet taylor. Taylor meet lilly and beany.

Taylor: your name is beany?

Beany: thats my nickname

Taylor: oh

Lilly: yep so um hi

Taylor: hi

There was a bit of akward silence but i liked it. But ofcoirse the wonderful alex (note the sarcasum) just had to ruin it.

Alex : AKWARD!!!!

Austin: dude shut up

Aria: um wanna go to the park?

Lilly, Beany and Austin: YES!!

Everyone starts to laugh and head out the door. I grabbed my keys and walk out too.

As we were walking i was talking to austin, lilly was on my back and Beany was on austins because they are to lazy to walk. I looked away from austin and saw alex and taylor talking. I couldn't here them that well because austin and the girls where singing (like always). I saw taylor biting her lip but alex didnt seam to notice. Alex turned twords her after she had slapped his butt. like seriously can some one say slut? Anyways alex turned to her in complete and utter disgust and she winked. Ew. I decided to sing along with austin and the girls.

The 4 of us:

You with you words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me.

You have knocked me off my feat again got me feeling like a nothing.

You with with your voice like nails on a chalk bord calling me out when im wounded.

You picking on the weeker man.

You can take me down with just one single blow

But you dont know what you dont know.

Some day ill be livin in a big old city and all your ever gonna be is mean

Someday ill be big enough so you cant hit me and all your ever gonna be is mean.

Why you gotta be so mean?

You with your switching sides and your wildfire and your humiliation.

You have pointed out my flaws again as if i donr already see them.

I walk with my head down tryna block you out cause ill never impress you.

I just wanna feel okay again.

I bet you got pushed around somebody made you cold.

But the cycle end right now cause you cant lean me down that road.

But you donr know what you dont know .

Some day ill be living in a big old city and all you ever gonna be is mean.

Some day ill be big enough so you cant hit me and all your ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be some mean?

And i can see you years from now in a bar talking over a football game with tha same big loud opinion but nonodys listening.

Washed up and rantimg about the same old bitter things.

Drunk and grumbling about how i cant sing.

But all you are is mean

all you are is mean and a lier and pathetic and alone in life and mean and mean and mean and mean.

(But some day ill be living in a big old city and all you evergonna be is mean.

Yeah yeah

And some day ill be big enough so.you cant hit me and all your evert gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?)x3

____________________________________________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry ik its late and ik its short but whatever i like it.

Sorry im just not happy at all this week.

I want to make a new character in the book soooooo comment your name and birth month and your favorite number and the name of the song and the artist in this chapter that we sing. If your number is one that srands out and you get the song and artist right YOU will be a character in my book.

And happy birthday to @Rylee Camara she turns 15 on April 3rd one day before the main man austin. So happy birthday to the both of them i love you all goodnight <3 :*