Chapter 3

HELLOOOOO Demon here- so sorry for the pretty much year long pause iv'e been focusing on my own story's and i'm sorry about that and so now her is the chapter you have been waiting for

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micheal's P.O.V

I smirk as I enter the classroom only to find that our English teacher was gone yet again. I swear that dude needs to learn to keep it in his pants. I sat down in the back only to notice the British lads  puzzled look and chuckled" He's probably fucking the math teacher again"

I watched as Oliver's face turn over and morph into disgust" I didn't need to know that" he huffed as he went to the teachers desk an started to plunder inside of it.  I started to doodle on a piece of paper before the fuckboy of the school,Cullen , came up to me wearing the same arrogant smirk as always .

"Why don't you meet up with me after school baby boy?" he questioned tilting my chin up so our eyes would meet, he whole class now watching our every moment.  "Your sister tells me that you like big things to suck on." this bitch.....................

"Even if any of that was true why would I come to your ugly arrogant ass for a peanut sized dick" I question boredly  smacking his bony hand away from my face. The class  started to laugh while Oliver shook  his head.

"That's not very nice my sly fox" Oliver said in a teasing manner

"I know that's why I said it Ollie" I smirked and stood up heading towards Oliver who was sitting in Mr. Greeves chair.  The British lad thew his head back as he laughed.

"How sweet of you, sly fox" he smirked cheekily at me as I straddled him wrapping my arms loosely around his neck.

"Are you fucking kidding me? you won't get with me but you'll flirt shamelessly with your sisters boyfriend?  Gemma was right was right you are a slut" Cullen snarled causing me to shrug before an idea popped into my head. 

" Hey hungry wolf why don't you show me how people snog in England " I ask innocently looking at him.

"I would absolutely be delighted  to little fox~" was all he said before he connected his rough lips to my soft ones,the whole class aside from Cullen started to cheer and wolf whistle. Soon the innocent kiss turned heated as tongues fought for dominance and teeth clashed together and of course he won and  started to dominate my mouth. My hands went up to his hair and his down to my hips gripping them tightly. Needing air I unwillingly pull away panting. Olivers chuckle reached my ears as I  was trying to catch my breath.

"That's how we british people kiss, like it?" he ask me in a teasing tone

"Yes I did" I laugh getting off his lap once I heard the  bell ring, Now if I would of only known that Cullen being the little bitch he was took a picture and sent it to my whore of  sister I would of beat his stupid face in too bad I didn't though.

"Shall we go to our next class Sly fox?"

"We shall" was my response before we were off. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey Demon here, and I just wanted to let you know that we are going to try and post more and that it's Angels turn for the next chapter. Demon out~

P.S so sorry for the short chapter