Chapter 1

Michael's P.O.V

This is completely crazy! I have been sitting here for an hour and my sisters new boy toy hasn't shown up yet?

"Gemma I swear on your life if he doesn't show up in the next five minutes I'm eating without him."

"Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch he'll be here!"she snarled at me before running towards the door after hearing the bell ring.

I stared in disgust as Gemma pulled her shirt down to reveal even more cleavage than she already has. She started checked her hair and makeup and then her fucking boobs again in the mirror before she even opened the door for the poor guy.

"Hello Oliver," she said towards the boy at the door trying to be seductive.

She failed horribly as she leaned forward to him with her boobs almost falling out of her shirt. I tried to see him from where I was standing but Gemma's stupid ass was blocking my view so I waited to hear his voice.

"Gemma, stop gawking at me and let me in." He spoke with a strong British accent.

Un-fucking-believable, she got herself a British boy. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as Gemma steps out of the way to let in her boy toy through the door. I hold back a gasp as I catch sight of the boy standing in the hallway and holy fuck he is hot. And when I say hot, I mean HOT as hell. How did she get so lucky with her STD filled vagina and HIV filled mouth! The better question would be how is he so willingly dating her?! I can't stand being in the same room as her no more than three seconds. He walked into the living room dining room area while taking out his ear buds.

"Go upstairs to get mom and dad," I ordered her before going to the kitchen ready to stuff my face. "Jesus, I'm starving," I mumbled to myself ignoring the sexy British boy that was staring at me as I began to stuff my face with food. I ignored Gemma disgusted face as she headed up stairs yelling for our mom and dad.

"Quick! Here's your chance to make a run for it while she's distracted because, no normal person in this entire fucking universe would willingly date that thing and yet, here you are."I smirked as I started to tease the strange British boy that was seated across from me.

"Well I guess I'm not normal then, am I? Besides her mouth can do wonders when she's not talking and bitching, sorry for ruining your mind and appetite," he said flashing me a smirk.
God his voice, his smirk, his face; they all lead up to one conclusion. God is trying to punish me with this sexy beast.

"Jesus Christ, I'm eating here dude! I do not want to know about my sisters HIV filled mouth, that's disgusting." I grumble out as I looked over at him "Anywhore, I'm Michael Styles, Gemma's little brother, also known as the second hottest Styles sibling, and no Gemma isn't the first." I grinned over at him once I was done eating.

"Anywhore? I might have to steal that from you Michael. And a pleasure to meet you, I'm Oliver Maye, the boyfriend and if I may ask who's the first hottest sibling so I can meet them?"

I shifted in my seat when he called himself Gemma's boyfriend. Without another thought I stood up.

"That would be my older brother, he's at college with his boyfriend. Nice to meet you to and all but now I must go to band practice," I stretched until I heard the satisfying 'pop' of my back before I took notice to Oliver's blue and green orbs that are gleaming with mischief staring at me.

"Leaving me so soon to be attacked by the parents? I'm just a cute defenseless bunny rabbit coming into a den of hungry lions and boy, are they hungry. I just might not make it out alive."