The one who lost herself

I was driving back from dance practice I aspired to be an amazing dancer.That all came to end very quickly.All I remember is a bright light flashing before me my tires screeching and colliding into another car.The glass windows shattering inflicting wounds all over me everything went dark.The next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital bed not being able to feel my legs.I panicked and tried to get up but couldn't I felt weak.My friend Emma rushed over to me and hugged me and cried into my shoulder.I Remember asking her "what happened?why am I in the hospital? Why can't I feel my legs?..."
I remember seeing my Emma's face going from happy to sad she looked directly into my eyes and told me something I never ever wanted to hear.
"Zoe you got into an accident when you were driving back from dance practice,a car tried speeding through a red light and hit your car the impact crushed your legs under the steering wheel,and you hit your head and the glass from the windows cut you causing damage to your arms and legs...they told me you might never be able to walk again..." Those words shattering my dreams of becoming a dancer I began to cry.She hugs me tightly and rubs my back.
                ~time skip~
I was finally getting out of the hospital, but the only thing that filled my head was,what's the point? What are you gonna do now? you can no longer walk or dance? Nothing matters anymore.I left the hospital an I stayed over at my friend Emma's house.She looked over at me and said,"everything's going to get better soon,I promise Zoe,I was always be there for you  just because of stupid accident I am not going to stop being your best friend I'll always be here for you no matter the situation." I smiled I was happy to have Emma by side.She was always positive and thought of the good things."will you still be best friend even though I can't dance anymore?" she smiles and looks at me "always,never forget that."

(I know it was short I know it wasn't that good I'm sorry I'm new to this stuff so yeah well anyways I hope whoever reads this likes it)