Lust

Jack's POV

    I sigh irritated while rubbing my forehead as I talked to my  assistant on the phone.

     "So your telling me the app that we've been working on for months on end,that we told the media it would be released two hours from now can't be launched!" I growl into the phone clenching the phone hard.

   "Uh.. Well yes" Malcolm replied fear and nervousness apparent in his tone.

  "What's wrong with it?"I asked exasperated.

   "When you get towards a certain stage it blanks out and brings you back to the very beginning sir"

  "Well get the best programmers from the department and make sure they fix it!"I demanded bringing up the files on the computer "That would be Larry, Zhayr and Carol"

  "But Sir they're all in th-"

"Get them or your fired!
Assistants are a dime of dozen and I'm sure mediocre college of yours won't like the fact you've been fired by one of the most effective owners of a program
-ming empire"I snap at him getting impatient.

   In reality I wouldn't fire the kid but he doesn't know that and that'll work to my advantage.
When something's on the line this kid works the hardest in the most productive way possible.
Malcolm's college isn't exactly mediocre either after all it is Saint Johns University.

   "I got it Sir I won't let you down I'll find them and get them on it right on it"

    "Good"I mutter in the phone pleased before abruptly ending the call just as his feeble voice started to say "Bye Sir".

    No not Sir in a kinky way.I never mix business with pleasure ...the two shouldn't mix though I have thought bending some of these juicy twinks in the office over my desk!Shit hard on!

   Humming slightly I think of the time my cousin had the shits and ending up leaving a trail around the house during my birthday which my Mom thought your tracks of mud and dirt.

    The thought brings a grimace to my face admittedly bring my semi hard cock down.I shift through some office files mostly working on the daily income and the salary checks I would have to distribute.From the paperwork I could tell that our interest rate had gone up by 45% looks like some people are getting a raise in their paychecks.

    I'm interrupted from my thoughts as loud music plays from the recently vacant house next door.It must be the new neighbors Nosy Majorie told me about.

     Nosy Marjorie was the typically neighborhood block lady that always had the latest gossip and was quick to tell everyone!If something was going in your house better keep quiet and your window shut or by the next day everyone would know!

   I snap my attention to the window annoyed only to be met with the most tempting twink ever.He was stripped with only thin underwear on that was equivalent to a G-string as his tone legged moved to the song.
Adverting my eyes upwards I catch a glimpse of his soft looking her and soft looking lips before realizing he was turning and he would see me.

Moving away from the window I have one thought.....

He must be my new sub!

---------------_---------------|

Hey rainbow lovers!

How did you like the chapter?

What do you think of Jack?

What do you think of Skylar?

Did you like this version better or the original ?

(Please answer)

☆☆☆Vote And Comment☆☆☆

♡♡Wishing you lots of love♡♡

~QueenRainz