Shade's Panic and True Identity

Shadeaux knocked frantically on the door to the Titan's Tower.

It opened, Raven looked at the girl in confusion, "Shade?"

"Where's Robin?"

"Uh. In his room."

"I need to talk to him. Now."

Her face filed with concern, if not for Shadeaux, then for her team, "Okay, follow me."

Shade followed her into a large room, glass windows took the place of windows, giving them a beautiful view of the ocean and Jump City. A large couch was in the middle of the room, facing a ginormous flat screen TV. Cyborg and Beast Boy were playing a sort of racing game on it, and Starfire sat watching them intently.

"Guys, Shade is here. I'm going to go get Robin," Raven slapped Beast Boy on the back of the head as she walked by.

He jumped up, "What was that for?!"

She shrugged, smiling to herself as she went down a hallway, which Shade assumed was where Robin's room was.

The three Titans turned their attention to me, the girl blushed and gave a small awkward wave, "Uh...Hi."

Starfire smiled cheerfully, "Hello!"

There was a long awkward silence. Shade stared at the ground for a moment before looking up at Cyborg, giving a small smile. He returned the smile before Robin came rushing in with Raven, "What's going on?"

Shade sniffed, fiddling with her sweater sleeves, "Slade has a plan to kill you guys. I kept trying to get him to tell me what it was, but all he did was tell me that I had to steal a chemical from some sort of factory or something."

He stared blankly at the girl, "Does he know you're here?"

She shrugged, "I have no idea. I... Oh."

"Oh?"

Shadeaux stared down at her sleeves, was that why he was so insistent on her wearing this? Was there a tracking device on it somewhere?

"Shade?"

"The sweater."

"What about it?"

She began to pull nervously at the sleeves, Shadeaux looked up at Robin in panic, "He makes sure that I wear it all the time! I'm being tracked!"

Robin groaned, "Of course you are."

"What do I do?!"

Starfire frowned, "If Slade knows you're here will he punish you in anyway?"

The girl started to pace, "I... I don't know!"

Beast Boy's ears twitched, "Will he come after you?"

"I don't know!"

Cyborg put his hands on her shoulders and forced her to face him, "Calm down! We'll figure this out, just don't panic."

She shook her head, "I should have seen this coming. Ugh, I'm so stupid!"

"No you aren't."

Raven nodded, "Cyborg's right, it could have happened to anyone. But panicking won't help fix anything."

She shook her head again, pressing her forehead against Cyborg's metal chest, "I'm so dead."

"Calm down, we'll figure something out," Robin said, pacing.

The girl sighed, her breath fogging the metal of Cyborg's chest, "I'm so so sorry."

Cyborg frowned, "You didn't know, it's not your fault."