Just The Beginning

(Ian Above)

Kasey: I love you, and I mean it.

Ian: No, No you don't you're just saying that because I said it first.

Kasey: Baby no! I want to be with you, forever...

Ian POV: HOLD UP! Re-fucking-wind.

It is the first day of school, I'm a freshman in high school.. I'm Ian, I'm 15 years old and I'm gay. Basically all my friends know but not my parents or family, that will NEVER happen. So I walk into the cafeteria trying to find anybody I went to middle school with and I finally found my friend Vanessa.

Vanessa: IIIAAAAAAAAAN!

Me: *laughing* Hey Nessa!

Vanessa: What have you been up to?

Me: Man, just dreading coming back to school. I was lowkey excited about being in high school now, but now that feeling is dead.

Vanessa: Tuh! I feel you!

Then the bell rung and it was time to go to the wall and figure out where your homeroom class was. I went up to the 9th grade wall and found my name (last name Williams) "Room 305" I said to myself. They gave us 10 minutes to find where our rooms were. So by the time I found my room it was like 2 minutes left.

When I walk in I see all of my middle school friends, I instantly felt like I was at home. Normally, on the first day you're in your Homeroom/Advisory class until almost mid day then your able to go to 1st-4th period for about 5-7 minuets and get to know where it is and who's in it.

So I get to 5th period and It's my first full 55 minute period, and our class has "C" Lunch - the last lunch of the day. This was my Spanish class, I knew a few people but that was it. It was extremely boring in there, but then it was time for lunch. After lunch I had Theatre and Biology. By the time school was out I was drained to capacity! As soon as I got home I went straight to my bed.

Kasey POV: Alright, the first day was pretty good. Can't really complain. I think this year is going to be really good, it'll be a start for me to play basketball and be able to possible think about a career in it.

Me and by friend Chris was walking home but I had a major headache so I didn't really want to be bothered. He came in the house and followed me upstairs and laid down on the couch in my room and I went to sleep in my bed.

*4 Weeks Later*

Ian POV: Alright sooo It's week 4 and everything is going good. I like almost all my teachers and I have friends in every class. This is greatness! My Spanish teacher, is deffinatley my FAVORITE she's cool as hell and her class is the funnest.

So Today in class I basically said fuck it, this "C" lunch situation they got going on is pure HELL! I absolutely hate it! So during class I decided to pull out my lunch. I did not care! So I'm eating with my friends Kassia, Tahja and Dahja having a little picnic and this dude turned around and started laughing at us. This little nigga was cute as shit tho... So he had a pass.

Finally after 300 hours the lunch bell rang and we went to lunch. As I was walking down the hallway he came up to me and said "You know its bad to eat in class right?" and I just looked and him and said "When i'm hungry, I care not" he started laughing and went about his business. What is his name? I gotta know his name!

Kasey POV: Alright It's finally lunch time!  I get to the lunch line and get my food. Then I saw my friend Chris and I skipped everyone in line to get near him, Then we went to find a seat.

Me: Bro Chris *said while sitting down* This dude in class was literally having a full fledged picnic.

Chris: Shiiiid, I wish I was in there cause I been hungry as hell! Who is it?

Me: I have absolutely no clue, I never got his name at the beginning of the year.

Chris: Oh so he didn't go to Middle School with us then?

Me: Nahh, but he seem like real cool people.

Before you know it, it was time to go to 6th period. Me and Chris dapped and went to class.

Ian POV: Theatre! My second favorite class of the day. The class I can really act a fool in! Our teacher gave us an assignment and we have to get in groups of two. Me and this dude Chris were pretty cool so we partnered up. Our teacher told us to reenact a portion of what happened in our last period class. I had a "Big Texas" in my backpack so I told him that he was going to be my Spanish teacher and I was gone sit down and eat my food.

Chris: *laughing* you crazy bro, my best friend was just talking about you!

Me: Who's your bestfriend?

Chris: Kasey! Kasey Jones.

Me: Don't know who she is.

Chris: Nahhh Kasey a dude, darkskin with a big ass smile.

Me: Ohhhhhh, yeah ! I DON'T know who you're talking about *starts laughing*

Chris: *laughing* well nevermind!

We did our skit and everyone loved it, Tuh that shit was good! After while it was time for 7th period, then it was time to go home.

Once I got off the bus I called my new friend Tameeka, cause this Kasey dude has been on my mind. I don't know who the hell he is!

Me: Tameeka!

T: Hey Friend!

Me: *laughs* Hey, Did you go to school with a dude name Kasey?

T: Jones?

Me: I guess, Send me a picture of what he looks like.

T: Okay Imma Kik it to you

(This was when KIK was in.. remember this is a Re-Fucking-Wind)

Me: Ohhhh Him!! Okay I got 5th period with him and Tellis(Chris' last name) was telling me about him and I couldn't put a face with his name.

T: Ohh okay, yeah we all went to school together.

Me: mhmm okay, well thats all I wanted *chuckles* Bye T!!

T: *laughs* Bye Friendddd!!

We hung up and It finally settled who Kasey was.... He was cute, but its definite that he's gay.. Like period. But We'll See how everything goes!

HEY GUYS! If you can tell I'm trying to remember how everything went lol. If you like it You know what to do, LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE! See yall soon!