The Switch Up

(Kasey Above)

Ian POV:

It's week 7 and I'm loving this, oh and It's FRIDAY! Recently me and Kasey been talking a lot, and we real cool. He just joined the picnic table in 5th period haha!

Today we had a quiz and my teacher is so OverTheTop.com it's ridiculous! She had all the desks switched up in a whole new way so we wouldn't cheat. So it was a quiet, dry day with no food.

After lunch my Theatre teacher took us to the actual Theater for class. She began to talk about what we were getting into for the day, and this girl who worked in the Office came in the room and gave my teacher a note.

She read it and called my name, "Ian! step right Up I gotta gift for you!" I got up and went down the isle and grabbed the piece of paper and saw that my schedule got changed.. This just pissed me all the way off! "It dosen't go into effect until Monday, but your 6th & 7th period classes are the same it looks like" she said. I was so angered and just went back to my seat pissed for the rest of the period.

Kasey POV: Once the school day is over I take every chance I get to practice my skills in basketball! I called Chris and told him that we needed to go to the Rec Center to play some ball, he stopped by my house and we walked to the Rec center.

Chris: You know Ian right?

Me: Yeah, we real cool now.. why wassup?

Chris: The office changed his schedlue.. So he not in your 5th period anymore

Me: Woah... really?

I don't know why that had me in my bag... I was really getting to know dude and I thought he was really cool people. Well, guess we gotta move on from here. We got to the Rec Center and I put all my feelings into the game.. I'm really upset about this, I honestly don't even know why.

***Monday 5th Period***

Bro! This class so mother fucking DRY dawg. All the fun people got kicked out.... like Ian.... However, there is this one new girl that is fine as hell. She mexican and she got hair DOWN her back! She fine as hell, maybe this switch up ain't that bad after all!

Ian POV: I'M SO PISSED! Every freaking class is the same except 4th and 5th period! They literally are flipped and now I have B lunch.

Once school was out and I got off my bus I hit up Tameeka cause I need to keep my new friend.

Me: TAMEEKA!

T: *laughs* Yessssss Ian?

Me: I need Kasey's kik?

T: Why come?

Me: Because I have a question about an assignment in my spanish class.
(perfect cover up)

T: Oh Okay, well its xxballer13xx

Me: Thanks Sissy!

T: No Problem Friend!

I finally text him and we talked for a long ass time. I think we really could be firends!

HEY GUYS! YES, this is short. I know you want more.. However I'm trying to push this baby out as fast as I can. LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE If you like!! See yall Soon!!!