Not that easy

De'area's p.o.v

Mel woke ne up at 5:50 so i could take a shower. I put on Victoria's Secret Body wash and scrubbed my self atleast for 20 mins. Mel, was showering in the guestroom. I got out the same time as Mel. She help me do my make up and put on an outfit
(My finish look:

 She help me do my make up and put on an outfit(My finish look:

Melissa's p.o.v

Hey i got a p.o v!!!

Amyways when De'arra put on that outfit, i was like dammmm! If i was a lesbian i would of cuffed her. August gon' be dum for bulling her. I went and searched through the bags to pit on an outfit:

 I went and searched through the bags to pit on an outfit:

Me and De'arra was slayed.

Me:hey do you have a car?

De'arra:yea, let me show you them.

Went went to ber garage and i saw an Pink Lambo.

Me: oo! Drive this one.

She grabbed her keys from upstairs and we got in and played, Bad and Bouji.

August p.o.v
Me and my clique were keaning on my car talking bout the new girl.

Me: i bet 50 ima get her first.

Chris: ight, bet
We shook hands until we heard the song Bad and bouji. I turned and saw a pink Lambo pull up in the parking lot. I saw Melissa in the passenger seat and De'arra driving. She got out and damn, thay bodeh was bangin! Chris and Tyga, ran over to her and try to spit came at her.

I watched closley amd she smaked both of them. They came back rubbing their cheeks.

Chris: damn, she hit hard

Tyga: harder than Melissa!

I laughed. She walked over here and glared at me.

De'arra: i swea', if yiu or yo little ass group come at me again, ima get my daddy on you or ill just beat yo ass myself.

???: bitch bye you acting like you the ish now.

De'arra's p.o.v

I went over to her and got in her face.

Me: you got a problem, cuz i can sure see it in yo face.
She pushed me.

I swung at her and started dragging her around. I got ontop off her and pulled out henr stiff tracks. I took both of her hands and ties it with the weave. I kicked her in her stomach and threw her on August car. I dusted off my hands and made sure i aint get no dirtiness on my clothes. I went back over to August.

Me: just know, my Daddy is Dwayne Johnson, as in The Rock. Try me, he will beat yo ass in 2.5 sec. So i adviss you to stay 50ft away from me as possible or its gon' get worse.

I gave them one last look and walked away with Melissa.

August: i bullied that? But thay ass doe (mumbles even tho i heard him)

I walked in and sat in the middle of the class.

Mr. Jones: Ms. Taylor, you are reported to the office.

Class:ooooo

Me: stfu. Anyways, may i know for what reason? (Asks innocently)

Mr. Jones: theyll tell you.

I got up and went to the office.

Office lady: Ms.Taylor you are suspened for having violence with Gregen Hopkins, yku pulled out her tracks, tied her arns with it amd threw her on Mr. Alsina's car.

I weng back to class to get my bag, and Melissa. I signed her kut and left.

What a chapter. De'arra finally glowed up. She looked bad as hell 😋.
Pleassssseeeeeeeee
Vote
Comment
Follow me @xoxo_naomi_