Hard to get

De'arra p.o.v

I was about to walk out the entrance until i heard August calling me.

August: De'arra!

Me: meet me in the car, Mel. What do you want August.

August: i was tryna say sorry for everything i did, i was wondsrig if i can get your number? (Baby eyes)

I laughed

Me: NO! After what you put me through and how you bullied me my whole high school years. Hell no! You can say goodbye to them digits. Just because i glowed up doesnt mean ima give you my number that fast. (Slap!) Thats what you get for messing with the wrong one, and making my life an disgrace, you bitch.

I walked off into my car and put on my seatbelt.

Mel: what happened?

Me: i gave him a piece of my own 😏

August p.o.v

Damn, that slap hurt! Shit, she hit harder than Melissa. I cant believe i got curved. I walked back in class and rubbed my cheek.

*next day*

De'arra's p.o.v
I got up and went to my bathroom to get ready. Today is a dressy day for me. I might wear heels. I came out and went to mu closet to find an outfit:

 I came out and went to mu closet to find an outfit:

I grabbed my keys and drove to school.

I walked as my heels clacked as it got everybodys attention. I went to the office since they needed me.

Princible: good morning Ms. Taylor, i need you to please show Mr.Walker around the school. He's a new student and show nice manners, thank you.

I nodded. I turned and saw a light skin boy about 6'1.

Me: hi, im De'arra Taylor. Whats ykur name?

???: Ken, Ken Walker.

Me: well, lets go.

Me: let me see your schedule.

He showed me, we had all classes together.

Me: you dont talk very much, dont you?

Ken: nah, not really. Where you from?

Me: Dominican Rebulic, wbu

Ken:cool, im from Cali. Hey, can i get your number?

Me: yea.

I put my name as BamboDe'😍
He put his name as RollyKen💪💦.
We walked in our class as attention was on us.

Mr. Jones: New student eh?

Ken nodded.

Mr. Jones: take a seat by Ms. Taylor.

He came over and took his books out.

Ken: meet me after school.
I nodded.

Ken's p.o.v

Wassup, im Ken Walker and im 17.
Im Black and Italian. I have 2 brothers and i live by myself. I have a job at H&M. I met De'arra and she pretty cool. She got a body for an Dominican, also. This dude keep looking back at me and giving me the death glare. I ignored it and focused on the notes.

August's p.o.v
This nigga think he can whip up De'arra?!? Ha, nope. He better put his feelings to the side. Or we gon' have a problem.

De'arra's p.o.v

Today ian see Mel. She probably sleeping now, lol. I went outside to meet Ken.

Ken: so, what ya need meh fo-

August: nigga u betta' put yo feelins' to da' side cuz dis' my piece.
August said wrapping his arms around me.

Ken: wtf you talkin' about, she da' one talkin to me, so how bout you put yo scrawny ass aside.

Aug: nigga ill limp slap ylu in 2.3 secs. STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!

Me: nigga, i was never yours. I told you that im not intrested. You bullied me, so no!

Ken: he laid his dusty hands on you!?! (Furious) *punches him*

Ken got on top of ken and started throwing blows at him. August got on top of him and did the same.

De': STOP! Ken get off of him!

I pulled him off of him and held him back.

August walked away with a busted lip and a scar. Ken only had a scratch under his eye. I brong him to my car and put him in the passenger seat.

De': where you live?

Ken: Wood Drift 1643, Garden Bridge (fake)

I drove their and apparently, he lives right infront of me!

I said good bye and went inside my house.

Me and Ken texted all night and facetimed eachother.