Famous amous

2 years later.

De'arra's p.o.v
Heyyyy guys!!! I know, its been 2 years. Right now, im 19 and i work at Forever 21. Me and Ken are dating. Yea, you thought i was dating August but no. I really dont like him anymore. After the fight he started to leave me alone. Im deeply inlove with ken. We are instagram Famous. We are known as the perfect couples. I know August see's it but idc.

 I know August see's it but idc

Me an Melissa are still close. We went from thin to thick like 🍯. My dad is still traveling leaving me 😢. I live with Ken in a Condo/Apartment. Right now im on my way the store to get ingredients for dinner tonight.

(Radio)
*wassup Atl. We about to put on No Love by August Alsina!*

My August?!? I wondered

Shawty if you lookin
Fa' somebody tryin to settle down
Aint nobodeh' around out here yea
-August *song in the media*

Damn he can sing!

(Incoming call)
Mel: girl! Guess what i got?!!

Me: wh-

Mel: August Alsina's concert tickets!!! And i got 2 so you coming with me wheather you like it or not, be ready at 7pm bye!

She hung up before i could answer.

*at 5pm*

Me: babe! Your dinner is in the microwave. Im going to get ready 'cause im going to a concert with Mel.

Ken: Whose concert?

Me: you remember august, yea his concert.

Ken: why that nigga!?

Me: because Mel forced me to go, i wont get out of hand.

I ran upstairs to get ready. After i was done, i went downstairs to show ken.

Ken: wtf you wearing go chang what you got on.

Me: i told i wont get out of hand. I know how to control myself. I wont ever give anyone what i have except to you (kisses him)

Ken: (sighs) ok then, NO DRINKING

Me: ok dad lol.

I went outside as Melissa waited for me.

Mel: Bitch!!!! We look slay!!!

Me:yessss!

Mel: lets go!

We drove off to the stadium or wateva they call it.

Once we arrived, we got allowed to to enter. As soon as we walked in, girls started hatin', niggas started holling at us like bitch bye.

We walked over to the dance floor astarted dancing.

Dj: ok ladies and men how yall doing tonight!?

Crowd: (screaming)

Dj: well ima bring his out now cuz i got to pee. Here comes August Alsina!

He walked on stage and my oh my, he looked so fucking sexy! A girl in a crop top only got on stage and ripped his shirt a lil. Security got her and escorted her out.

August: (chuckles) wassuh' Atlanta!

???: i would be fine if you broke my cervix papí!

August: you good ma'

Lawdddd his accent. Wait! Snap out of it. You hate him!

August: ima bring up an special girl up. Where yall at?!

???: right here Papí!

He searched around the crowd and landed his eyes on me. He smiled and took my hand, and brung me on stage.

He sat me on a stool and sung to me:

I dont want nobody but you
Kissin' on my tattoes- August Alsina
After he finished, he took my hand, picked me up, and hugged me.ugh! He smelt so good!!. Bt nigga!, we aint friends. I eventually pulled away and went back to where i was. I looked for Melissa but she was noshere to be found.

I looked behind me and saw her dancing on Tyga!?! i mean he looks fine, but not my type of me to say it to his face. I went to the bar and ordered me an Vodka.

???: ma'am, i need you to come with me for a sec.

Me: sir, i think i do not.

???: look im doing my job, my boss told me to find some one who had black curly hair, a 2 peice dress with whites heels and you were the match.

Me: whoes your boss?

???: Mr.Alsina

I sighed and said ok. I followed him all the way to the back of the stage and he said

Bodyguard: he will be with you in a few.

I nodded.

3 min. Later he came in and smiled at me. I waved.

He looked me up and down and licked his lips.

Me: look i aint got time for flirting, tell me what you needed me for.

August: damn, i just wanted to catch up with you.

Me: yea, thats not happening tonight. Here's my phine number because i have to gi back home to ke-

August: you going out with that nigga? (Scoffs) yea, wateva go on na'

He shooed me off. Whatever, i went back to the crowd to get Melissa so we can leave.

Me: gurlll, i went backstage and talked with August!

Mel: you lying! Omfg did you give him the digits?!?

I nodded

Mel: (screams) you still gon' talk to him, even if Ken doesnt want ya' to.

Me: he wont find out anyways 😐
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.

.
De'arra spoke to soon, right?

Up, anither chapter.

Vote
Comment
And follow @xoxo_naomi_

Naomi~