Chapter 6

Thanks 4. all the reads 409 .....dats wassup Y'all....ilyall sooo much and only u can give me a like but more reads......we good,

DAYS LATER

Khyna's POV

of course I'm at my baby Brittany house laying in her bed cuddling her as she slept,only  to make her feel secure ...... Cuz Ronnie hasn't been home Lately....it's prolly b/c she changed the locks.....no lie it's fucked up wat he did to her and I hate him 4 dat... but she needs to give them both sometime to think and then they can talk to each other and figure dis shit out.... u gotta be kidding me ......they have a CHILD TOGETHER for crying out loud....I hope they both thinking bout that part instead of they damn feelings.. I thought and thought until my thoughts were interruptedly......

Brit..goodmorningggg bae

Khyna..goodmorning to u to bae

Brit..y were u staring into space like that

she asked cuddling even closer to me as I rubbed her hair from her face watching the sun from the crack of the windows reflect just the perfect amount of light off her skin.... omg she is beautiful!!

Khyna.. I was thinking that's all!

Brit..wat were u thinking about??

Khyna.. how u and Ronnie need to either get back together or do sum to solve this problem b/c for one u are caring his seed in here points to her stomach and he has to be able to support it while it's in you and while it's out.....I know u hate it more than me ..but u gotta make a compramise(spell check)

Brit..I really do but I don't know wat to do?? how do I even approach the situation...

Khyna.. look u gotta call him up and just ask him can Y'all talk somewhere.   Cuz I ain't coming with u.. and explain to him how u feel and wat u think should happen. trust me Y'all gone be cool in no time. 

Brit..but wat if I don't want to just be cool, wat If I want to be back with Him.   but then again I feel so stupid for that because he cheated on me and..

never mind

Khyna..look just do wat I said and see way happens from there okay!

Brit..okay. now let's get washed up and chill until later

Khyna.. okay

Ronnie's POV

I tried calling her ever since that night.I've been mopping around all day. no lie I feel stupid fr because I had no business doing that to her.I mean it isn't fair for me either  because she was having a bitch fit.and then get mad at everything i did...like a nigga couldnt even sit down with out her fussin ...but me I'm the stupid one for leaving ....  me leaving was all that was supposed to happen, only If I would have thought this through..laying back down pulling the covers over his face .. just then my phone rung I look to see Who it is and it's an unknown number...so I answer it anyway!

Me.. hello?!

Brit..Yea Ronnie....I wanted to know if u could ...like u know ...meet me somewhere to discuss this?!

just hearing her voice sent jolts through my body I was so happy!

Me..ofcourse I will baby I've missed u so much.. how is our baby doing...way is it going to be...is it healthy... Wats the -gco -

Brit..Ronnie Stop asking questions and get ready please she said laughing.

Me..okay I'm getting ready now leaps out of bed and falls.. did u hear that?!

Brit..yea i did .laughing at him.. okay see ya later

Me..okay bye bye now

You won't believe how happy I was I was sooooooooo excited I missed her... i tried going over there but she wasn't home ......And she changed the locks on me too!!.ion even care bout dat part I'm just  happy that I can see her...and my baby!!! I'm bout to get dressed.......

I had on a simple Jordan shirt.Some Jordan sweats.and some black and white jordan taxi's....I was fresh

Brittanys POV

After I called Ronnie I was scared as fuck... I thought it was perfect that I took khynas advice and all dat but it was killing me that I might want him back after wat he did to me!! I decided to just shake it off and.save it for later and just  follow through with wat I started. so I get dressed and I was on my way!!

@ the meeting place

Ron..Brit?! I called out

Brit..Yes it's me.. here this is where we r sitting

Ron..Ok.pulls out ur chair so y'all can Get to business!

look Brit I'm so sorry for everything.. it's just that u was under a lot of pressure and so was I.. I  couldnt take all the constant yellin and screamin

.u was killing me and I'm sorry I approached the situation the wrong way...I didn't know another way until I actually lost u and was able to think about it... and YOU! I've missed u so much and my baby! I just want to come home and put everything back to normal...is that okay?!

Brit..after wat u did to me I thought I wouldnt ever b able to forgive you..but I kinda thought about it .. and I wont lie I was putting u under a lot of stress and pressure.. I'm sorry and I apologize for that...just in the future let's talk out our situations.. please!! and Yes I would love to have u back home..but one thing won't b normal!!

Ron..wat!?

Brit.. I go with khyna.. I'm a bisexual and I have been for a while now..is that bad?!

Ron..No it's not I accept u the way u r.. ur still mine and that's all that matters to me So ion care about the rest.. I love you Brittany!

Brit..I love you to Ronnie!

they kiss very passionately and go back home....

VOTE LIKE AND COMMENT

#BANG B✘TCH