Miraculous

Guy Diamond's POV
I stood at the foot of the incubator, and let silent tears roll down my face. That's it. It's all over. Twig he...he's dead. He lay in the incubator, motionless. The Nurses took him out of the incubator and placed him in a small, baby-sized bed. The heart rate monitor was still hooked up to him, and only a straight line was visible. Everybody in the room was crying. Branch, Poppy, Me, Suki, the 15 Nurses and 3 Doctors. And the one who was crying the loudest was surprisingly not me Nor Suki, but Violet. She cried her little heart out, and kept extending her arms out to Twig. Branch tried to calm her down but it's no use, so he brought her closer to Twig, letting them touch each other for the last time. Violet cried even louder, and touched Twig's lifeless face. She gave him what seems to be a hug, before something magical happened. 'Beep.' An beeping sound was heard. 'Beep.' It repeated. I looked up, and the most miraculous thing happened. The heart rate monitor was showing...signs of life. The 15 Nurses and 3 Doctors sprang into action immediately, and placed Twig back in his incubator and fussed around with him. I could not believe my eyes. Twig was pronounced clinically dead 15 minutes ago, but now he's...alive. And somehow, Violet stopped crying. The four of us looked at each other, them back at Violet. 'This little child is a miracle...' Suki whispered, and patted Violet fondly on the head. 'Was...was it Violet?' Branch asked in amazement, looking at the peaceful, sleeping, and smiling baby in his hands. 'I bet it was....she,...she bought Twig back to life!' I exclaimed, and looked at her with admiration. Sure it's not scientifically possible, but miracles can and would happen. Right?

I wanted to publish this first because I'm ending the suspense right here and now people. TWIG IS FREAKIN ALIVE!!!