Beginning

I am sitting on one of the chairs you normally sit on. Smoking cigarettes in the front porch of someone's big house, on a Saturday night. I don't even know why am I outside? It's freezing and I'm alone. Maybe because the party sucks. I am expecting something more from it. But it's all about getting drunk and getting high. So I just got out of it and smoke some cigarettes and look at the beautiful night lights. Night lights are just one of my favorite things in this world. They always make an exquisite art in the dark.

"Hey. Why are you here outside." A guy asked me who just got out of the door.

"No reason." I said and continue dragging from my cig and look at somewhere. I don't want to start a conversation but I also don't want to go away, that would tell him I lost. So it feels like a game of who should stay in this front porch.

"Well then, can I join you, you know. Smoke?" He asks and I just nod. I don't have a choice. I didn't even look at him. I don't have a problem with him just smoking with me in this front porch. I just need him to not make me uncomfortable.

"So the party sucks huh?" He asks and I just look at him there smoking. On the rocking chair. Rocking himself at it and I find it strangely addicting to look at.

"What? Why are you just looking at me?" He asked chuckling and smiling at me.

"I don't know, but why do you need to do that small talk?" I said and I start standing up from my seat.

"Stop, please stay. I'm lonely." He asked and I still stand up. He is too annoying, I would rather lost than tolerate him. As I am walking to the door, he suddenly pulled my hand, strongly and made me sit on his lap. My eyes widened because of my position right now. I am trying to get away but he doesn't want me to get away. His grip on me is just too firmed. So I just hit him in the chest. And still he's got me. As I hit him on his chest he just chuckled and look into my eyes.

"Oh God you fucking jerk. Just let me go. Okay." I said not trying smile. Because I am surprisingly enjoying it. Looking into his blue eyes. Is just addictive.

"I like your tiny eyes." He said and I just look away from him.

"Okay that's offensive for an asian girl. A complement to my asian eyes are just so weird being heard from a white guy." I said and he just chuckles again.

"Look at us. Aren't we having the mutual fun right now. It's just so calm and beautiful tonight. Just smile and live a little." He said and I look at his eyes again. I kind of feel comfortable looking at those eyes.

"Why? Why did you want me here?" I asked and he suddenly smirk at me.

"I don't know. I just want you, you near me." He said and it made me feel tingle all over my body.

"Stop." I said and got out of his grip. I walk away from him. I am walking away as fast as possible from him. But I suddenly felt someone held my hand again and pull. It's him again pulling me. But as long as he got me. He fucking kissed me. His left hand is on my right cheek while his other arm is gripping my back to pull me against his body. So I just slap him but still he is kissing me. I am still hitting him on the chest but still his lips are attached to mine! Oh God! I hate how strong he is. Now he is moving his lips against me.

"Live a little." He said while his lips are still attached on me. And there I give up. Maybe he is right. It's just another guy on an another party. So I just kiss him. It felt good, yes it is. So good that I am scared to like it. I pushed him away from me. And he gave up. He let me go and we're just there looking at each other.

"Why?" I asked as we are looking onto each other eyes.

"Do I have to answer that? I think you know why?" He said and I just shake my head. He tried to move near me but I stopped him with my hand.

"I think it's me who needs to ask why? Why?" He asks. I look away from his eyes.

"Does it feel too good? Are you scared. Are you scared of letting yourself fall for it?" He said like he really wanted some answers from me. But I still don't want to look at him. I just want to listen.

"Live a little." He said softly and there I look at him. And trying to say what I wanna say to him.

"What's your name?" I asked and he smiles.

"Tate. Tate Hadley." He said and I repeat saying it into my mind. Tate Hadey