one

Monday.

7.15 in the morning. I am already in the metro when I am supposed to be just here 7.30 because my class starts at 8 o'clock. I am supposed to go to school with my car but my mom won't let me use it for today. Because I got a little drunk last Saturday night. And I still drove home by myself. But I am alright with that. I'm so used to public transports.

So now I am just looking the trains that go by. While I am listening to music. What a good way to start your morning. But something on the arriving train made me close my eyes. Feeling the air brush through my face as it arrives. It's also strangely addicting. Just like how I felt last Saturday night. The night I can't get out of my head.

I suddenly felt a presence in front of me. But I kind of ignore it. Maybe just some passerby. But the presence is so familiar. It kind of reminds me of that Saturday night. Why am I so about the Saturday night. Can I just be a little out of it. Then my earphone on right ear got out and made me open my eyes. As I look for my right part earphone. It's gone. But then I look on the person seated on my left. Oh God! I can't believe it. It's him, that has his eyes closed focusing to the music. He got my earphone on his ear. It's Tate. Tate Hadley.

"What are you doing?" I said and he smile and kiss my lips quickly. I am just surprised again on what he just did. What is he to me. What am I to him! Oh God! I hate him.

"Good morning." He said and I just hit his arm!

"Ouch! Why did you do that?" He said chuckling

"Answer my first question!" I said and he just look at me smiling.

"Okay okay. I am here just to hang out with the girl I want to hang out with." He said and relaxed himself while listening to my earphone.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask him and he look at me and said.

"Let's listen to the music. It's beautiful." He said I just listen to it. He turn up the sound and it's just satisfying. It's Don't Worry Baby by The Beach Boys

Yes it's beautiful. That made me close my eyes too. Just do it how I want to do it. It's so strange thinking that I am this comfortable listening to a music while knowing he is there just sitting beside me. What are the other things he can do to me. I hate how he can make me feel this way.

"Why are you here in the metro?" I asked him softly without looking at each other, we just have our eyes closed.

"I have a hand over from last night. I can't drive. You?" He asked me still not looking at each other. We're still focused at the music.

"My mom won't let me use my car. I got home a little drunk last Saturday night." I answered him then he tap my shoulder. I look at him and it made me a uncomfortable. Looking at those beautiful eyes of him just making me a little jumpy.

"What? Don't tell me you got home that night alone? I thought you said you'll call someone?" He asked me and I just ignore him.

"Next time I won't be letting you go home by yourself drunk." He said and I just narrowed my look at him.

"Why? Who are you? And I wasn't even that drunk." I said and he just shakes his head.

As the music ends. I looked into my watch and it's already 7.28

"We need to take to the next train." I said and he just nod at me. We stand up and wait for the arriving train. He still got my other earphone and I got the other one too. It's like we have that earphones as a connection to each other. As the train came. We got in and we're just there standing up and looking into each other eyes.