two

Now I was just driving fast right now, to school. Listening to Painfully Obvious of Twin Cabins. I love listening to songs while I am driving. I really feel good and it's making me more comfortable. I got to drive my car today. I got out of house at 7.30am. I brought a coffee from home in my car. So as I am driving, I am drinking a coffee in a mug with my left hand.

But as I am driving I saw a familiar face at the road running after the school bus. As I am near enough to see the face I stopped. And I open the window near her.

"Hey!" I said and she looked at me!

"Teagan?" She asks and I told her to come in with my hands.

"What? No thank you." She tries to reject.

"Lena? Come on we are not strangers to each other. Come in." I said and she just shyly come in. As she came in. I start to drive again. She was one of the girls I am hanging out with everytime I lit a cigarette at school.

"What, you're drinking coffee in a mug? And driving with only one hand? Give me that." She said

"No no no. I am used to this. Don't worry. By the way coffee?" I said and I giggle.

"Why do you want me to come in your car. What would others say to you if they saw you with me?" I smirk as I am looking at the road.

"Why would I think of others if I want to be with you?" I said and she just looked down.

"Because I am a junkie and not as popular as you?" She said and I just shake my head.

"And what do you call me? Am I not a junkie? I smoke weed everyday." I said she still not convinced.

"People look up at you while they look down on me. And you know why am I running, because the bus just passed me like I am not there." She said and I just feel bad at her.

"Oh god. Assholes. But please lighten up. Sometimes we just don't need to care about people's thoughts. It's useless. " I said and she just smile at me.

We arrived now here in school. So we are finding a spot to park my car. When I finally parked my car, me and Lena got out of the car. I pulled her with me to walk to the school bus. Where people are just exiting the bus. People suddenly look at us and I just walk to the school bus. I looked at the driver's seat and no one is there.

"Where is the bus driver?" I asked people and they just point at a guy smoking at the corner who's talking to some other guys. But he doesn't look like a driver. He looks like a student.

"Are you kidding me? How is he the driver. He looks like someone who doesn't even have a driver's license?" I said and one girl said

"Yes he is the driver today. Because of what I've heard, some guys did a prank on the school. They stole the school bus yesterday and now they are the ones who drive it. " They said and I just walk to that guy. I'm still pulling Lena with me.

"Teagan it's alright. Let's just go to class." She said and I ignore her. I tap the guy on his back and he surpringly looked at me, and he smile.

"Oh Teagan Liguori huh? Wants to talk to me?" He said as he is stepping on his cigarette. All the guys are now whispering to each other.

"It's about the prank." I said smiling

"Oh? It's great right! Hahaha I was- aaaah!" He screamed because I cut him out with me stepping on his feet. The people suddenly laughs at the guy.