three

1 month has passed and I'm still getting high. So I walk outside our house to go to my car. The time is 7pm. It's another night party. But tonight the host are the football players, because they had a good game. So I continue my way to my car but when I got out of our door, I saw a black car parked outside our lawn. It's familiar. I know that I rode that car years ago. So I got out and check who's car is that. Then suddenly a guy got out of the car. I am so surprised that I stop walking towards it.

"Hey my Tea!" It's Quentin. I grin he just grin back at me.

"It was like 1 month since our last talk. And I think I should give you a ride?" He asks and I just got out of our lawn. It made him smile.

"Why not!" I said and get in of his car. Quentin was like my bestfriend. My real bestfriend. The guy who I was calling when I walked away from my Italian class is him. He is the one who can make me feel better.

"So why are you using this car? Your favorite was like the red one?" I asked and he just starts the car up.

"Because this is the car we used to go on roadtrips. So you'll say yes no matter what. I know how much you loved our road trips!" He said and we laugh. I am now playing some songs on his car and it's Don't You (Forget about Me) of Simple Minds. Oh God now I'm back to jamming with 80s music. As it's playing, me and Quentin are just singing along.

"Are you still with that douchebag?" He suddenly asks as the music change.

"What? Who am I with?" I ask him and he just seriously looks at the road.

"You know that douchebag named Tate." He said and I just look at the road also.

"Tate was like the man who's always with me. It's not like something is happening to us." I said and he just shrugs.

"But I heard you two were like dating and stuffs. Are you sure this guy is not using you? Or forcing you to something?" He asks and I just caress his arm.

"If he's using me. I am using him too. Because there's something about him that makes me want to want him. I can't stop myself findinh his presence. I don't know Quentin. I don't know." I said and he just kept his position looking at the road. So the entire car ride from that is full of silence. Just some songs playing in the stereo. Now it's Keep on loving you by Reo Speedwagon. Now that we arrive in the party, he starts to park his car. When he finally parked it. He said some words I never want to hear at all.

"You are falling in love Teagan."

I just walked out quickly in his car and walk away from him. Why should he tell me that. I know I am not falling in love. I am just getting what I needed. Just letting all the bursting emotions go out of my system. Now I'm all confused and worried? Am I really falling in love or this is just anxiety. Oh God no matter what it is I need a drink.

So I walk into the house, as long as I open the door, the music blasts through my face. The trash music that all of the teen likes. I hate it but I don't think I should deal with it first before my thirst for a beer. So I rush inside and find a drink. Everybody's saying hi but I just ignore them. Until I found the keg. I walk faster to it

"Give me one please immediately." I ask to the guy who's refilling some of the red cups.

"Here you go?" He said and I gladly take it. I drank it fastly and I know I need more.

"Hit me again." I said and he gave me one cup full again. So I drank it all the way down again.

"Again." I said giving him my cup. Then he gave me the cup full again. As long as it arrive my hand. I demand for more again. Until I had enough and just bring a red cup full with me. I then go to the people who is getting high.