chica perfoming

I walk to the stage from the backrooms in the night. Knowing the Glamrock Chica has taken my place. I usually collect dust since I'm merely a second choice now. I walk out to the stage and see as no one is there, take my spot at the stage, and start to do my nightly routine of practicing the old routine I once had to perform all the time. While I perform I see Foxy peek out through the curtains and get nervous. It's been a while since someone has watched me perform. "F-Foxy what are you doing?" I turn around and whisper knowing we both shouldn't be up. "Just watching you perform like you used to" He smirks with his cute little smile like he used to. I giggle and my nervousness takes over my body and pee starts to drip down my rusty leg. "F-Foxy you don't see anything right?" I embarrassedly whisper as my whole face turns red. Foxy walks over and crouches to touch the puddle of pee I created. "Your secret is safe with me" He licks his finger while remaining eye contact. My nervousness fills my body even more as I create a bigger puddle on the stage floor. "Do I make you nervous Chica?" I put my hand on my arm and nodded yes. "Is that so?" He leans down and licks the puddle of pee. I put my finger in my mouth and softly groan. "You like that?" He licks up the whole puddle to full-filled the deepest desires of mine we once discussed. He slowly stands up and whispers in my ear "You should be the one up on that stage you're a great performer chica" He lifts my chin to look at him in the eyes and he kisses my beak that I had finally got re-attached. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the back room where we have to stay so we don't get caught being here in the first place. As we're walking Bonnie comes out of one of the janitors' closets Foxy and Bonnie had made their room before their break. Bonnie seemed to have messy hair and was tired? "Foxy what are you doing out of bed?" Foxy swiped his hand off my hand and put it behind his head as if we weren't holding hands, to begin with. "Oh uh, nothing!" "What are you talking about?" I was shocked he would act as if what we did, didn't just happen "We did nothing right chica?" He looked at me in a mad, angry way. "What are you guys talking about right now" Bonnie looks concerned. "Nothing happened" Foxy sternly stands up and declares "Foxy... W-Why would you treat me like this... I-I" I run out of the room to go to Freddy's room. I know I can always go to him. I knock on his door, as soon as my knuckles hit the door for the 3rd time he opens the door in a rushed way. Maybe he could tell I was crying for him to help me. "What's wrong chica! Are you okay?" "Foxy is a horrible person and I don't know what to do" I sob. "It's gonna be okay, do you want to talk about it?" "I-I don't know" He goes in for a hug and holds me "It's gonna be okay, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" I sniffle "Foxy kissed me and pretended as if nothing happened and I feel objectified" "Aw I'm so sorry Chica you didn't deserve that" I look up to Freddy and smile "Thank you, Freddy, I know I can always come to you" He holds my face with his right paw and caresses my cheek. "Come on let me bring you to a place where we can hand out so you can get your mind off of it" I smile as he grabs my hand and leads me to a place where I haven't been before.