freddy is a hero

"I hope you like it" We walk through places I've never seen before. What is this place? I look around to see a ball pit and a play place? But he sits me down at a bench by the slide. "I always wanted to bring you here" "Really?" I never thought he wanted to be around me. My heart skips a beat. "Yes, I've always wanted to bring you to all these places, I know you haven't gotten to see all of here" I get closer "Really?" "Yeah!" He smiles and looks into my eyes while locking eyes we continue our conversation. "I got new upgrades!" "Oh yeah? What do they do?" "They let me see through things" He smirks "Oh can you see through my bodysuit?" "Maybe" I smirk "Maybe? If you can tell me if I look good or not then" "You look great" One thing lead to another and he was taking my off my bodysuit. As Freddy kissed my rusty skeleton Foxy and Bonnie walked in. Freddy and I rushed to put our suits back on. "Why would you treat Chica like this?" Foxy screams at Freddy, as Bonnie cries in the corner "What are you talking about Foxy, Chica means a lot to me" Freddy glances at me with a sparkle in his eye "You know what I mean" Foxy stomps up to Freddy with a puffed up chest "I don't what do you mean?" Freddy proclaims "You're basically objectifying Chica" Foxy growls "You objectified me Foxy don't start right now" I snap back "Shut up whore" Foxy screams, I take a step back "How dare you call Chica that!" Freddy punches Foxy and dislocates his jaw. With Foxy knocked out on the ground I and Freddy walked away with the fight song playing in the background and walk into his green room and kiss "You're my superstar, Chica" *Explosion*