Chapter 6: Yes

~~~Jordan~~~

As my eye landed on Mike I wanted to throw up. His skin was bright red on certain parts he was wrapped up in gauze that had his blood seeping into it. 

"My baby!" Mom shrieked as she ran over to his limp body.

He had tubes going down his throat for air I'm guessing and he had a iv in each arm. I felt frozen in place as a family member almost died...the boy who was rejected finally found happiness only to have it all ripped away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Tim's. "I wish I was faster" he said.

~~~Mike~~~

+++4 Weeks Later+++

My eyes flew open and I was screaming remembering the pain I felt when I passed out. I couldn't move my hands because they were tied down and I looked around to see I was in a...hospital.

"What the Hell" I said through my tears as I heard giant footsteps running and coming closer. I started to freak out and began screaming again.

"Let me go...let me go! Don't hurt me!" I screamed before the door flew open. I saw mom, dad, Jordan, Aunt Cassandra, and Tim.

"MOMMY!" I cried, "Make it stop...It hurts!!!" I screamed before passing out.

~~~Tim~~~

"He...he called me mommy" Mrs. Hamilton cried as Mr. Hamilton hugged her.

"Thank the goddess that he is awake" Mr. Hamilton almost cried out. I turned to see Mrs. Cassandra hugging a crying Jordan.

I slowly walked over to Mike and keeled down so I was eye level and I blew on him.

"What are you doing?" Mrs. Hamilton cried.

"Trust me" I said quietly as I blew on him again.

This time Mike stirred and opened his eyes. He was look directly at me as he tried to back away.

"Ssshhh...you're safe now...I got you" I said moving some of his hair out of his face with my pinky.

"Tim" he said nuzzling my finger back as the doctors came in the room shocked.

I heard the doctors and his parents talking but, all I could focus on was Mike. "You scared me there for a while Michael" I said with a tear in my eye.

"I...why do you care about me, you just met me fireboy" he said with a chuckle that turned into a full on sob.

"Because, your eyes drew me in from the moment I saw you" I whispered..."Will you go out with me?" I asked.

"Mike my baby" his mom cried pushing me out of the way.

The doctors untied Mike and he hugged his mom, "Mommy, I was so scared" he basically cried as she gently hugged him.

I left the room wanting to give them privacy and was making my way out of the front of the hospital when Jordan called my name and I turned around to see him running to me.

"Hey! he wanted to talk to you...Oh Tim" he said rubbing the tear that came out of my eye without me knowing.

"He was head over heels for you...he said your name in his sleep at school that day and also when he was sleeping here...we want you two to go out" he said hugging me.

"What do you mean we?" I asked.

"Me, mom, and dad...we trust you with him and we saw the way you two looked at each other in there...I know he will say yes now come on you big baby" he said pulling me back into the hospital.

"I feel like I'm in one of those shitty romance books I used to read" I said laughing. 

"The world is weird...now come on and smile for Mike" he said.

We got back to the room to hear Mike shout as soon as we walked in, "Yes Tim!" Mike said looking directly at him.

"We will be back in 10 minutes" Mr. Hamilton said putting his hand on my shoulder and walked out with his family.

"Mom was telling me how you would stay here every other night to watch me" He said with a smile.

I rubbed my neck and just nodded, "Thanks..." he said blushing.

"They want us to date you know" I said looking away.

"Yeah mom wouldn't stop telling me to say yes" He said laughing.

"What is this world" I said laughing sitting down next to him.

He looked up at me...

~~~Mike~~~

"What are you doing?" I almost whispered.

"What I wanted to do when we had to share that desk" he said picking me up carefully.

He brought me to his face and was moving his mouth to me making me tense up until he kissed the top of my head softly and moved away. I looked into his eyes before I lend forward and kissed his bottom lip. Before I knew it he was kissing my face as I continued to kiss his lip.

We both pulled back, "Wow" I said feeling like I was on cloud nine.

"Wow is right" he said making his minty breath over take me.

I just closed my eye and breathed in..."Why do I feel so safe with you?" I asked looking up at him.

"Because I feel at peace with you" he hugging me and I felt his heartbeat...it felt like mine was in sync with his. 

"Don't put me down until they come back" I said looking into his eyes.

"I wasn't dreaming of it" he said kissing me again. 

I gave in and kissed him back feeling scared that I won't be able to ever again. We were so into it we didn't notice my family coming back until we heard a laughing Jordan and we both pulled away quickly and blushed.

"Awe my baby found himself a man" mom squealed, '"Mom!" I yelled making Jordan laugh harder and dad join in.

Everyone stayed with me until visiting hours were over and I was alone in the room. I fell asleep with a smile on my face remembering Tim kissing me. I never want to loose that feeling of feeling complete I thought before I fell into a deep sleep until morning when I opened my eyes to see...

A/N: Sorry for no update yesterday on the cliffhanger I felt so sick :( BUT!!!!!!!!! There will be another update tonight so come check it out later my Lovelies :D