Chapter Two

Later that evening, they all again, sat in the living room. Moko was playing 'Duck Duck Goose' with the three, jumping up from behind the couch to reach their heads. Soon, it was getting out of hand, them running around like wild animal, laughing until they couldn't breath. A joyful vibe ran through every room they ran through. It grew messy around the house, a few objects fallen from the collision of two people. Soon, it was Tom's turn.

   Tom was out of breath from laughing and running, and chuckled. "Duck, duck..." he went, and then, when he arrived from Matt, he collapsed on him, from the exhaustion. He got up in an embarrassed manner, but still laughed. Matt just smiled, as he'd usually do, and said, "So am I goose then?" He proceeded to get up and tackle Tom, and toppled the couch over. Edd gasped, and Moko just laughed. "HA! The couch fell over!" she yelled, jumping up from the loveseat.

   Edd tried to sigh to show he was disappointed, but chuckled anyways. "Guys, now we have to pick it up," he said. Matt, now on top on Tom, booped Tom's nose. "Matt. Please get off of me," Tom giggled.

    They got the couch up and cleaned up the house, and because it was so late, went to bed. Tom said, still a bit giggly, said, "Well, I guess you don't need alcohol to tolerate people."