10.

When a large group is laughing, one will instinctively look in the direction of the person in the group that they most trust and enjoy. This is an easy way to determine who truly enjoys your company, and an easy way to determine someone's weakness. 

If someone's feet are pointed towards you, they likely are enjoying you and your conversation. If they are pointed away, they are subconsciously bored, uncomfortable, or disinterested.

If you are suspicious that someone is lying to you, look at their feet. If someone is telling a distruth, their feet will often be facing the door because of a subconscious desire to leave the room. 

If you are unsure whether someone is listening to you in conversation or not, nonchalantly fold your arms. Most that are paying attention and listening will follow suit, while those that are zoned out will remain as they are. 

(This is not a deduction, but instead a manipulation,) If someone gives you an unsatisfactory answer to a question, keep eye contact and stay silent. This will put more pressure on them as the silence stretches, and they will often reveal more sensitive information that they otherwise would not reveal. 

I am putting you on the case of a young businessman, Wyatt Flemmingson. I believe that he may be involved in the mysterious disappearance of Rose- Marie Yetta. Message me any new developments. Remain alert. 

-SH