Chapter 2.

It had been months since he started talking to the red head. He still hadn't figured him out though. Yes, Mickey dropped out of school, and he was shitty, but he wast dumb and that's a fact. He passed all of his classes with A's. And he would've went to college if it weren't for having to protect Mandy and his baby brother Iggy.

Mickey smiled when he saw the red head and he ran up to him. It was weird. He was, protective of the younger boy. He didn't want him to get hurt and he definitely  didn't want him to get killed."What're you up to, Firecrotch?" Ian looked over at him, laughing softly."Gonna take a piss. Jerk off a little and fight these goddamn pricks. My whole day, right there. "  Mickey chuckled, still walking with him. "Awesome, man.." Ian smiled, the ocean blue eyes hypnotizing him like they had done since he met Sargent Milkovich. "You?" He smiled over at the shorter boy, running a hand in his hair. "Drink. Fight. Stay alive, man." He laughed. Ian ran off a few seconds later, hiding behind a tree. He pulled his dick out, pissing. (IDK MAN IM SORRY)) Mickey waited for him, smiling when he came back."Snuck some fuckin' beer in this place. Want some?" Ian met his eyes."This you asking me on a date?" He smirked. Mickey shook his head."Fuck you is what I was asking." Mickey laughed."Nah, man. Just drink some beers with me." Mickeys tent was small, but it was enough for two people. He opened up the door, sitting down and looking at his dirty, worn out combat boots. Ian smiled at the boy. The "dirtiest white bit in America" as he liked to say. Ian sat next to him, nodding."Yeah, I'd like that." And of course, he would love it. Anything to be around Sargent Milkovich, who he had so easily fallen for.