Breaking News

The day seemed to keep on rolling by. It was midday, and our concert wasn't until 10pm. To pass the time after sound check, I just sat on the tour bus, scanning through channels.

Gerard sits beside me, texting Lyn-Z every second. So, I keep hearing the normal, BING!, of his phone. It got real old real fast.

"Turn it to the news." Gerard speaks, not glancing up from his phone. I turn to question him, but he sassily takes the remote and switches the channel.

I crinkle my forehead, "You never watch the news. What's so important?"

Gerard has never been a media person, neither has any of us really. But Gerard gets pissed easily, so we don't really watch the news unless they speak of us.

"Lyn-Z says some chick got arrested, and her daughter looks like you." My face turns pale.

No, no. It can't be. Jessica?

I haven't seen her in years! And she was pregnant?! The headline across the tv said, '27 year old woman, Jessica Wendell, got arrested for making drugs and hitting a law officer." The picture of her flashes onto the screen, and I could feel my mouth dropping as it showed the daughter too.

Gerard smirks, "She does look like you." I frown. No way. What a dumb bitch! First screwing me and leaving me when I reject doing cocaine, then never offering to tell me I had a child!

"The police say the child is clean of drugs and alcohol, and she is going to stay with her father, Frank Iero. The guitarist of My Chemical Romance." The news woman blabs. Gerard snaps his head around to me, as I quickly snatch the remote back and turn it off.

"You.." He couldn't get the words out, and honestly I didn't know how to explain to my best friend that I screwed a chick, ending up to be a drunken druggie.

Somehow, I ended up explaining to him the whole story. It didn't make much difference, expect make him a little pissed at me. "You kept this behind us all?!" He spats out at me.

"I-I just wanted to forget her! I never knew she was pregnant." I defend myself as the gang walks in. There stares told it all, they already knew.

"So, your a dad?" Mikey asks, stepping forward first. Gulping, I nodded.

Gerard throws his hands in the air before walking back to the bunks. Soon enough, he'll get over it. Or be an asshole for the rest of this tour. The other guys stayed, but ignored me like I wasn't there.

I understand I should've told them, but how could I? Soon enough, my child I don't know a thing about, is coming to stay with me.

Can I manage?