The scheme

It was six o'clock on a wensday afternoon. Me and my uncle were snuggled up on the couch reading fachin magazines. Every time I would see an ugli girl I would ask my uncle "am I bootifuler than her?". The answer was always yes, but that didn't stop me. We then came upon a picture of Jennifer hunger games and I asked my uncle "am I bootifuler than her?" He said for the first time in my life "no." That's when it all started

I was really happie because my boyfriends Harry diretchin and Joey graceficahgah both dated me at the same time so jokes on them. But then my uncle came inane was being really weird and drinking his spechal juices that he hides in the fridge . And do you know what he did HE TITING KNOCKED OVER MY CHIA PET IVE NEVER BEEN SO TITTED OF IN MY LIFE! That's the night I decided to kill my uncle cus he's really rude. HE KILLED MY CHIA PET SO ILL KILL HIM!

I decided to kill him by stealing his special juices because he told me he would die without them so I made Joey come over and help me. I told him to go to my uncles room and get the piña coladas (that's the prescribed name my uncle was talking about it on omegle I heard him last night) while I distract cited him by playing tickle or lik ( his favorite game)!

Joey was about to arrive at my humble abode when I heard the screams!!!

They were loud and of the essence of old men. I was really scare cuz they sounded alt Luke my old grandfather that died 34 years ago. Turns out it wasn't my gramps, it was my unkle.

He was just lying there cold in a sleeping bag screaming about his nightmare. That was TITING close someone else could've killed him b4 I got the chance that woodve Ben a bumm.

Few that was close I telikapathikly sed to Joey through telekinesis he responded with hi alway funny sarcasm saying stuff really cute like "Miranda you know we're not really dating" and " what how are you doing this" golli I love Joey.

Ani way I tooked Joey to my room and we made our finilized version of the planz. And we decided to proceed With the murder. But then I realise if my uncle isn't alive he can't miss me if I left him so I decided to run away and live with Harry diretchin in Africa or wherever he's from. But first before I left I decided to mabe plan tickle or lik one lst time it'd my weakness.