Chapter 2.

Home. It sounded strange when it came out of Paige's mouth. She didn't like the sound of it only because she knew she probably was only going to be here for a little while.

"Okay, so when we get to the house, there is going to be people there you're gonna meet," Kev said as Paige had her gaze out the window.

She had passed by dozens of old broken houses. She sighed and looked up and smiled. "Cool. How many of you guys are there?" Paige asked curiously.

"It's just the three of us. But the people there are good friends of ours. They heard that you were coming. So they decided to throw a party to welcome you." Kev says and Paige smiles. She has never gotten one of those before. Hell, this whole town and place was new to her. So she knew nothing was going to be the same.

Vee looked at Paige in the mirror and smiled lightly. They had a kid before. She was a strange girl and she ran away. She just hoped deep down inside that Paige wouldn't run away like she had. Vee was afraid to love another person only for them to run.

"Okay," Kev said parking the truck. He turned to look at Paige and smiled at her. She had a small smile on her lips. Her lip was still busted but it had stopped bleeding. "Let's get inside." He said and threw open the door.

She opened her door and stepped out with her backpack on her back. Her boots hit the pavement and she breathed in the new air she was going to be breathing for a while. It was anything but new. It was horrible actually. Smelled like shit.

She closed the door and followed behind a happy Vee and Kev. She took a deep breath as they walked in and she came in. She closed the door behind her and there was a loud,

"SURPRISE!" She wasn't fazed by the yelling at all. She was used to it. She gazed around and saw a huge freaking family. There was a woman who had dark brown hair that was pretty. She wore no makeup making her even more flawless. She had dark brown eyes and she had a smile on her lips with a dimple I'm her left side of her lip.

 She had dark brown eyes and she had a smile on her lips with a dimple I'm her left side of her lip

Next to her was a boy with red hair. He had freckles on his face and had that smile that was nice. He looked strong though. Like he was ready to fight anyone at any moment. He would definitely win. He had that look that said 'I have a heart of gold. But cross me and I'll kick your ass.' She admired that.

' She admired that