~Arrival~

One day sungyeol's mom is waking him cause its already 10 min pass

~Sungyeol's POV~

Today i kind'a don't want to go to school.But suddenly someone came into my room and starting shaking my shoulders.
And when i turned around rubbing my eyes cutely my mom started yelling at me as she said that

Ya!! wake up son you're going to be late on you're first day of school.

Ugh eomma i don't want to go to school today i just want to sleep here in my bed...

Wake up sunny is waiting for you downstairs...she's been waiting here and it's about like 9 min already had pass she's just waiting downstairs...so wake up

My eyes widened when i heard that she's waiting for me and then i suddenly got up from my bed and take a quick bath,and i change real fast so that she won't be upset and when I'm done changing into mt clothes and go downstairs to eat my break fast

~time passes ~

(a

- guys nasa school na sila sorry di ko na nalagay mian)

When we arrived at the school we bid bye to each other and go to our class rooms.

When i enter the class they were just like 45 of them inside so i quickly got in and sit into the back.

When our teacher entered the room she called someone...i heard a lot of my class mates are whispering to each other about whose that teacher is calling...

And then suddenly a tall brunette entered the class and sundenly i didn't realised that the guy is  really handsome and he introduced himself infront of the whole class and suddenly the teacher said that he will be seating beside me.

And the teacher called my name and i raised my hands up

And teacher kim said that woohyun the tall brunette he will be seating next to me and woohyun is wearing that killer smile and iur subject teacher appeared in nowhere and the class started and...i didn't realised that this guy named woohyun is checking me out.

~Woohyun's POV~

When i first entered the room...my eyes suddenly landed on this cute creature in the back

Wow,and this is totally great I'm going to tease this little cute guy here.

Just for fun.I stared at him a few min's and suddenly,i poke him in his right thighs.And i look at his face,i smirked cause he's so cute when he's blushing i suddenly commented on he's face i said...

"Kyeopta"

And now i saw his face getting redder at my comment

He suddenly pushed my hands away off his thighs and now i started laughing,but not too loud so that the others won't hear it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry sa mga typos pero sana basahin nyo pa rin to and guys pls just feel free to
                     Vote
                        &    
                      Like

Thanks byebye xinggggg...

Xoxo...